z

Young Writers Society

hiii!

Reviews: 2
Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:52 pm
letsPaintTheTown says...

i'm Savannah and i am only twelve years young. You can kick me out, but my birthday is in less than a month, so i'll be back to haunt you, anyway. My passion lies within writing, as i'm sure it does with most of you here! It's my life, my love! I write a lot of poetry and a lot of stories. I would really love to meet some new people on this website.
oh, i'm on the website webook.com, so if you have an account there, hit me up. My penname is Savannah.

thanksss!
yeah, your heart breaks deep and you're feeling like there's nowhere to go... -When Your Heart Breaks Deep, by David Dondero

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:07 pm
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

Hey! It's nice to meet you! I'm Jamie. I'm not exactly good at critiquing poetry, but I do stories! XD

Actually, there are several twelve year olds on here (at least I know a couple. XD)

If you need any help or if you have any questions, or just want to talk, feel free to pm me!

Jamie

Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:31 pm
letsPaintTheTown says...

Dr. Jamie Bondage wrote:Hey! It's nice to meet you! I'm Jamie. I'm not exactly good at critiquing poetry, but I do stories! XD

Actually, there are several twelve year olds on here (at least I know a couple. XD)

If you need any help or if you have any questions, or just want to talk, feel free to pm me!

Jamie

nice to meet you, too! Haha. I'm pretty bad at critiquing everything...
:)
wonderful. Thanks!
yeah, your heart breaks deep and you're feeling like there's nowhere to go... -When Your Heart Breaks Deep, by David Dondero

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:37 am
TNCowgirl says...

Ummmm, maybe it wouldn't have been such a great idea to go babbling that.

Oh well.

Welcome to YWS!! THis is the best site ever!! I hope you enjoy it.

TNC
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:47 am
alwaysawriter says...

Hi Savannah. I'm glad you decided to join. I noticed that you posted a poem. You need to write two reviews for that. I'll help you find things to review if you want, as that goes to any newbie or anyone. Two reviews per story/chapter/poem/fanfic (you get my idea). Anyway, PM me if you need any help. :)
Meshugenah says to (18:12:36):
Kat's my new favorite. other than Sachi.

WWJD: What Would Jabber Do?

Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:01 pm
letsPaintTheTown says...

Thanks! I did do two reviews... do I have to post two reviews per story/poem I post? I'm still not sure how this works yet!

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:00 am
casey_kent says...

Hi there Savannah!!

Welcome to YWS!!

Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy!

First of all, please read the rules and the FAQ before anything else. Since they've told you about the reviews rule, I won't tell you that anymore.

If you have anymore concerns, feel free to PM me!

Enjoy and have an AWESOME time!

See ya around!

~Casey the AWESOME
Christianity is not a religion, it's a relationship.

I may not be perfect but Jesus thinks I'm to die for.

"Let's destroy these little darlings..."- W.Beckett

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:50 pm
Night Mistress says...

hey, Savannah!

if you need anything, feel free to pm me.

Welcome to YWS! You will love it here.
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

268 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 268
Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:22 pm
Adnamarine says...

letsPainttheTown wrote:"...do I have to post two reviews per story/poem I post?

Yup, that's right. You caught on fast:)

And the 13 - 25 thing isn't a rule, it's just... oh, I don't know, kind of a suggestion. It's a rough age range of the people here. For instance, maybe you're, say, 26 and you're looking for a writing site. You see the 13-25 thing. Maybe you want something that's mostly for people in an older age range. See what I mean?

I write a lot of poetry too, and a few short stories. What genre are most of you stories?

By the way, this site should have a warning label. "There is a 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999percent rate of addiction in users of this site."
Don't say I didn't warn you;)

*adna*
"Half the time the poem writes me." ~Meshugenah

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:24 am
Amaryllis says...

Heyas and welcome! Call me Ryllie. I'm new here too! I think we'll both like it here though. yay!
"It's my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

Mudwesterner
— BlueAfrica