z

Young Writers Society

Happy happy happy! Yatta! Yatta!

Random avatar

Reviews: 64
Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:04 pm
Yatta! says...

HELLO! HOW ARE YOU? I'M GOOD! I CAN'T WAIT FOR SOME CREATIVE CONSTRUCTIVE UH "CORRECTIONS", FOR LACK OF A BETTER WORD!

Well, first of all, a little about myself. I'm GREAT! HAHA, just kidding, but seriously, I am (a least health wise?) I am really happy I found this site because I always wanted someone to edit my tremendously long and boring work and I'm just too lazy! Can you guys edit here? Eh, we'll figure it out I'm sure :wink: . Meanwhile, I must say again, I am really happy to be here. I can't wait to edit other writers and have people hate my work and yell at me and say to me "silly goose, writing's not for idiots" and oh dear, I'm rambling....but hey! Good to be here!

Love Ya! Ta ta! And All that Jazz!

YATTA!

P.S. You know what always bothered me? People use post scripts in emails when they are no longer needed since you can always just go back up and revise a letter. I mean, after all, post scripts were designed for letters when you had already closed them...so like why are they still used? Well ANYWAY, I am so happy to be here! Have fun!

268 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 268
Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:27 pm
Adnamarine says...

Hi!! Welcome to YWS dear. You sound very, very excited:) And of course you should be. This is a fantastic place. How'd you find us anyway?

I wouldn't make all those caps a habit though, kk? It's hard on the eyes and I don't think the moderators would appreciate it.

Guess I should let you know about a couple rules we have (there aren't many). Before you can post any of your own writing, you need to do two reviews of other peoples stuff. After that, you need to do at least two reviews for each piece of your own writing you submit.
Of course, you can't leave all the editing to us, even if you are lazy :D You'll have to pick through the reviews and decided what you want to listen to. But you can usually trust us to give you some good advice:) If there's something in particular you want critiqued, send me a PM:)
What genre do you write the most?

I glad that you're so enthusiastic. That's great:) I'm sure you'll have a fantastic time learning your way around. Everyone here is wonderful and extremely helpful.

Yay for rambling, by the way:) I find myself doing that a lot.

If you need any help, let me know!

*adna*
"Half the time the poem writes me." ~Meshugenah

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:52 pm
ProfessorRabbit says...

Glad to see how happy you are, Yadda. XD

And, as far as I can see, the only reason to use a postscript now is because you're either too lazy to go back up and edit your letter, or you feel that what you have to say would be better expressed separately from the rest of your text. I guess. :P
Frylock, please, no books! I can't read; I'm not a loser!
-Master Shake

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:13 am
TNCowgirl says...

Welcome!!!!! Yatta, how did you come up with that.

It is interesting and sweet. Welcome to the site, if you need anything feel free to contact me. :D

TNC

YA, that was pretty bad, I'm out of practice, but seriously. WELCOME!
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:47 am
Meshugenah says...

I think Adna's got the most of it! So, my suggestion would be to follow and advice she gives you, and we'll all get along just fine! :P

Welcome to YWS, hope you enjoy your stay!

(I feel like I've said nothing useful! So PM me if you have any questions or want to chat or happen to have any poetry laying around, since I lack the attention span currently -- and time! -- to edit anything much longer than that ^^)
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

Random avatar

Reviews: 64
Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:52 pm
Yatta! says...

Meshugenah...brilliant. I want your name. Thanks for all the welcome love guys.

People find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right.
— Albus Dumbledore