z

Young Writers Society

Annoying Conversational Habits

Reviews: 2
Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:09 am
Kagerou453 says...

Ughhhh! I talk so frickin' much! And it's not even an interesting kind of talking, like storytelling. Whenever I talk about something, I always have to give an example. ALWAYS. It's also always a lengthy, detailed, descriptive example that takes 500 years to read before I can bring my point across.

I mean, there is a particular reason. I'm not good at explaining things in words. The best way for me to express what I think is to draw on something that parallels that idea I'm trying to bring across, but when I do that I turn into Charles Dickens: long-winded and circling around the point for an eternity before I finally touch down, as if I'm getting paid by the word.

I just wrote three posts, and in every single one of them I took up AT LEAST three paragraphs just giving an example of what I mean.

<=;((((((((((((((((( I hate not being good with words. And I'm a storyteller! GAH! That is absolutely horrible in the most ironic of ways! *cries*
Life will throw punches at you. You can either sit there and throw a tantrum, or you can get back up and keep on walking.

<(^.^<) ~ (>^.^)> ~ <(^.^<)

Random avatar

Reviews: 64
Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:02 am
Yatta! says...

No, I'm not good with words either. First, I tend to go straight to the point, then have to circle back and explain what i just talking about. It's a killer, especially to jokes, but you can usually see me circling back and adding stuff in excessive P.S's I once used a P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.S with my mom. Talk about brutal.

Nothing is impossible, for the word itself says, 'I'm possible!'
— Audrey Hepburn