z

Young Writers Society

Hi

Reviews: 2
Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:28 pm
UnknownR says...

Hey, I really don't know what to do here. I could use some help.....

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1125
Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:42 pm
StellaThomas says...

Hey there! Je suis Stella, and I'm not a Greeter, but I'll help you anyway, as much as I can!

This is YWS, and you're in the Welcome section. What do you need to know? Don't be afraid to ask, no matter how stupid it may seem, myself or anybody around here will be happy to help!

PM me if you'd like!

-Stella x
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

268 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 268
Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:38 am
Adnamarine says...

Welcome, welcome:)

A really helpful section you can check out, as you said you would like some help, is the FAQ, which was written with new users like yourself in mind.

We don't have a lot of rules here, mostly general politeness and respect where everyone is concerned, as well as attention to the rules of basic English, and no chatspeak (ex. idk, b4, etc.). Also, you need to do two 'reviews' (a posted critique of someone's work) before posting your own work, and from there do at least two reviews for every one of your own works you post.

Whatever else you have questions about, let me know.

So, how long have you been writing, and how did you find us? What do you like to write?

Cool sounding country, by the way;)

Anyway, if you need anything at all, critiques included, PM me:)

*adna*
"Half the time the poem writes me." ~Meshugenah

317 Reviews

Reviews: 317
Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:27 am
mizz-iceberg says...

HI! Welcome to YWS!
I'm also here if you ever need help! We're helpful people so don't hesitate to ask anyone if ever confused. Be sure to check out the FAQs as Adna^ already mentioned.

See you around!

-Mizz
I'm a godmother, that's a great thing to be, a godmother. She calls me god for short, that's cute, I taught her that.
--Ellen DeGeneres

80 Reviews

Reviews: 80
Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:21 am
Jay says...

Welcome to YWS, UnknownR! I found the site pretty confusing too when I first joined, But I find the people here really inspirational and welcoming. I look forward to seeing some of your work here, but make sure you write two reviews for every work you post. (Adnamarine pointed that out as well). If you've got any questions, feel free to send me a PM.

71 Reviews

Reviews: 71
Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:36 am
rubberduck says...

RAWR! Welcome to our wonderful community!
I'm the friendly neighbourhood rubberduckie. Quack.
Nice to meet ya!

Ahem. Sorry. My fever's affecting my brain.

Alright... Cough cough.

Welcome to YWS!
My name's Max. Please read the 'Rules and Guides' in the 'Help and Support' section if you haven't already done it. :)
It'll help you navigate through this site and also tell you some important information.

You've already been told about the 2 reviews rule.. So, well..

I guess I'll seeya around. ^^
Feel free to PM me if you need any help or just want a critique!

Seeya!
-Max.
I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman.
- Homer Simpson

410 Reviews

Reviews: 410
Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:37 pm
Alainna says...

Hello, hello UnknownR and welcome to the one and only YWS!!! *prods welcome banner*

Ah, I think the most helpful thing you can do is, as the others have said, check out the Help & Support tab on the drop down menu at the top of the page. You may also want to take a look at the Buddy System which offers a sort of mentor who will help you in your first month of being a member.

Always feel free to pm me with anything - questions, critiques, general chat - I'm happy to help.

What do you write? What drew you to YWS??

All the best,

Alainna
xx
Sanity is for the unimaginative.

Got YWS?

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:59 pm
Night Mistress says...

Hey,

Wlcome to YWS. you are in the welcome use to introduce yourself the the world of YWS. if you have any more trouble, read the FAQ or help or support. those should answer all your question. but if not, you can use pm the color names, they will help.

if you need anything, give a pm and i will try to help you.
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma.
— Patrick Star