z

Young Writers Society

hi!

Random avatar

Reviews: 3
Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:35 am
shower_of_stars says...

hey yall,

i'm new to this community and just wanted to say hi! i'm looking forward to reading a lot of your writing, and maybe getting feedback on mine :)

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:56 am
gamechanger10 says...

Welcome to YWS!

PM me with any questions about the site!

-GC10
"The difference between the right word and almost the right word is the difference between lightning and the lightning bug." -Mark Twain

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:55 am
Meshugenah says...

Hi! Welcome to YWS! *waves*

What do you write? Got a favorite genre to write? Favorite books? Yesh, I'll stop prying now!

If you have any questions about the site, feel free to PM me! I always respond (but I never said how fast! :P)!

Hope you enjoy the site!

Bek
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:58 am
Via says...

Hi SOS!

Welcome to YWS! I'd repeat them, but since Mesh asked all the questions I was thinking of I'll just wait for your answer to them ;]

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions or anything!

Hope to see you around!
-Via
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:05 am
Firearris says...

Hello, SOS and Welcome to YOUNG WRITERS SOCIETY!!!!!!!! I'm Fire, Arris, Firearris, FA, or you can make something up. What hobbies do you have? What do you read? Do you have any pets? Tell us more!

Here are some good links:

Contact & Staff: A List of people you can contact for help if needed, (mods and admins), this list is a bit old, but you can still contact most of the people on it. contact.php

Rules & Guides A List of rules, and also some guides. I suggest you go through this so you know what you can and can't do on here, and the guides can be loads of help! I sometimes wish I knew about them when I joined XD rules.php

FAQ Frequently Asked Questions! You may have a problem, and you might be able to find the answer here. faq.php

Also, here is a color list:

Blue Name = Greeters.

Purple Name = Instructors.

Light Green = Junior Moderator.

Dark Green = Moderators.

Red = Admins.

Feel Free to PM me if you want a critique, or you need any help!

~Arris
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard appears "We have weasels now!"
[Firearris] 10:45 pm: askes the guard for the weasel!
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard gives Firearris the Weasel.
[Firearris] 10:46 pm: aquires the weasel and renames it "Cat"

Take that, Lumi.

Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just stab Caesar!
— Gretchen Wieners