z

Young Writers Society

New to the site

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:21 am
RowanHowler says...

Hello :oops:

Just wanted to drop in and introduce myself. i'm just recently 20 and like many, working on my first novel. Fantasy is my favorite so if anyone wants a review just let me know. I hope to get and give a lot of good advice here ad I hope to see you all around.

713 Reviews

Reviews: 713
Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:28 am
BigBadBear says...

Hey! Welcome to the site, Rowan! You have an interesting name! I really like it. There are a whole bunch of fantasy people on here. Sadly, I am not one of them. I'm more into horror. But still, if you need any help around the site, please PM me!

It's a rule on the site that you must critique 2 things before you submit 1 of yours. Remember how to cook rice? 2 cups of water to 1 cup of rice? See? It's not that hard to remember.

As I said above if you need any help, please PM me! I'd gladly help you and critique your work.

-Jared
Just write -- the rest of life will follow.

Would love help on this.

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:28 am
Avens Dolor says...

Hi Rowan!

I'm in Fantasy, so I'd be happy to help out in any way I can. Let me know if you ever need a critique!

Jared's already covered the review-ratio, so I'll just let you know about the rules and FAQs, which you can find here: http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/rules.php

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! We're a friendly bunch here at YWS.

Regards,

Avens

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:38 am
Demeter says...

Hey there, Rowan!

Welcome to YWS, I'm saying this again, hope it's OK :) How are you?

Ooh, the others have already told you about rules etc. so I won't be going there now. I'm a little tired now, so I can't say anything interesting, I'm sorry...

Hope you like the site, PM me if there are any problems!

See you around!

Demeter xxx
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

243 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 243
Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:13 am
Blink says...

Hi Rowan!

I'm into fantasy too--if you want me to check out anything of yours just say the word! You can call me Blink, or... Mark if you want :)

Anyway, check out the rules and such, and if you need help you can either ask any of us, or check out the Help & Support Wiki (upper right tab).

Have a good time!

:smt102
"A man's face is his autobiography. A woman's face is her work of fiction." ~ Oscar Wilde

410 Reviews

Reviews: 410
Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:28 pm
Alainna says...

Hola and welcome to YWS!! *hands out free fantasy books*

Ah, the others have already pointed out the important stuff so that saves me a job! :D If you do need anything then just send a pm flying my way - I'm always happy to help.

Good luck with that novel, hopefully YWS will be a great place to get help with it.

See you about,

Alainna
xxx
Sanity is for the unimaginative.

Got YWS?

If writers wrote as carelessly as some people talk, then adhasdh asdglaseuyt[bn[ pasdlgkhasdfasdf.
— Lemony Snicket