z

Young Writers Society

New to the site

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:21 am
RowanHowler says...

Hello :oops:

Just wanted to drop in and introduce myself. i'm just recently 20 and like many, working on my first novel. Fantasy is my favorite so if anyone wants a review just let me know. I hope to get and give a lot of good advice here ad I hope to see you all around.

713 Reviews

Reviews: 713
Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:28 am
BigBadBear says...

Hey! Welcome to the site, Rowan! You have an interesting name! I really like it. There are a whole bunch of fantasy people on here. Sadly, I am not one of them. I'm more into horror. But still, if you need any help around the site, please PM me!

It's a rule on the site that you must critique 2 things before you submit 1 of yours. Remember how to cook rice? 2 cups of water to 1 cup of rice? See? It's not that hard to remember.

As I said above if you need any help, please PM me! I'd gladly help you and critique your work.

-Jared
Just write -- the rest of life will follow.

Would love help on this.

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:28 am
Avens Dolor says...

Hi Rowan!

I'm in Fantasy, so I'd be happy to help out in any way I can. Let me know if you ever need a critique!

Jared's already covered the review-ratio, so I'll just let you know about the rules and FAQs, which you can find here: http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/rules.php

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! We're a friendly bunch here at YWS.

Regards,

Avens

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:38 am
Demeter says...

Hey there, Rowan!

Welcome to YWS, I'm saying this again, hope it's OK :) How are you?

Ooh, the others have already told you about rules etc. so I won't be going there now. I'm a little tired now, so I can't say anything interesting, I'm sorry...

Hope you like the site, PM me if there are any problems!

See you around!

Demeter xxx
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

243 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 243
Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:13 am
Blink says...

Hi Rowan!

I'm into fantasy too--if you want me to check out anything of yours just say the word! You can call me Blink, or... Mark if you want :)

Anyway, check out the rules and such, and if you need help you can either ask any of us, or check out the Help & Support Wiki (upper right tab).

Have a good time!

:smt102
"A man's face is his autobiography. A woman's face is her work of fiction." ~ Oscar Wilde

410 Reviews

Reviews: 410
Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:28 pm
Alainna says...

Hola and welcome to YWS!! *hands out free fantasy books*

Ah, the others have already pointed out the important stuff so that saves me a job! :D If you do need anything then just send a pm flying my way - I'm always happy to help.

Good luck with that novel, hopefully YWS will be a great place to get help with it.

See you about,

Alainna
xxx
Sanity is for the unimaginative.

Got YWS?

Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before.
— Captain James T. Kirk