z

Young Writers Society

Newbie named Nichola :)

135 Reviews

Reviews: 135
Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:46 pm
niccy_v says...

Hey all. I'm 16 and i live in a pretty dead-end place called Australia. For those who live in wonderful countries like England or France or Italy or Canada or the US states it's this pathetic continent near Indonesia and neighbouring New Zealand.

I've been writing for 4 years (yes since year 8 those stories were, let's face it, crapola) and when i'm alone i write, when i'm at school i think up of all these new stories but none get very far and just begin filling my recycle bin.

I write about horses most commonly. I've got 5 works under construction purely on horses. I love horses, considered psychotically obsessed by some losers i call my friends :twisted: but a lot of my writing is moving into high school issues like romance and also friendships and fantasy and sci-fi (as of september 08). I love writing about bitch fights. Makes myself feel better about taking part in so many. Also death is interesting.

So feel free to critique my current work in progress, Scars (not permanent title i might add) located in Advanced Critique (topic33253.html) Which i would be forever grateful if one or two bored members took a sec to download and pour all your pent up emotion into ripping it into shreds for me.

k thanks :)
Last edited by niccy_v on Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Writing gives my life purpose

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:58 am
Avens Dolor says...

Hi Niccy!

So what's Scars about?

Random avatar

Reviews: 64
Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:47 am
Yatta! says...

Horses...They are majestic creatures, after all.

Random avatar

Reviews: 115
Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:43 pm
andimlovegalore says...

=] I think australia looks pretty cool! I live in England and that's not bad, but I thought Australia was one of the happiest places to live =] (depression rates and whatever). Also you get that awesome accent. The backwards months would be really confusing for me though, Christmas in summer!

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:48 pm
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

*hugs* You aremy new best friend. Lol. I love horses. I have one actually, and I love him! XD His big and black! He's a thoroughbred. XD So...yeah.

If you have any questions or just want to talk (about horses. Lol) feel free to pm me. XD

Jamie

531 Reviews

Reviews: 531
Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:59 pm
Caligula's Launderette says...

Welcome to YWS, Niccy.

I, too, adore horses.

:P

If you have any questions about anything feel free to PM me.

Ciao,
Cal.
Fraser: Stop stealing the blanket.
[Diefenbaker whines]
Fraser: You're an Arctic Wolf, for God's sake.
(Due South)

Hatter: Do I need a reason to help a pretty girl in a very wet dress? (Alice)

Got YWS?

135 Reviews

Reviews: 135
Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:46 pm
niccy_v says...

Ooh
Horses are brilliant.

At the moment i'm doing another one i semi began for Nano when my original NanoWriMo ended too abruptly for me :|
Horses are so interesting creatures to write about.

They can be wild or gentle or stupid or smart or feral or olympic champs or blind or OCD (i love OCD horses. They're the most fun to ride, especially the ones who have a vendetta at stopping at every possible moment. OCD stoppers... they obsessively and compulsively try to make your ride as miserable as possible :| )

I don't have a horse :(
I gave up riding when school overrules my life grr.
Writing gives my life purpose

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:51 pm
fire_of_dawn says...

I wish I could claim Australia as my homeland. That place is awesome!

So, what do you enjoy, besides writing and horses?
"Do? I'll tell you what we'll do! We'll be ready!"
Matthias, from Redwall

"Life consists of doing the impossible."
Brother Fir, The Heir of Mistmantle

A non-writing writer is a monster courting insanity.
— Franz Kafka