z

Young Writers Society

Maybe i'm just a blonde

Reviews: 1
Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:47 pm
NotAllMyTrophiesRFromSftb says...

it's only like my 2nd time on here.YA i had this idea but then i lost cause i had to leave.O and can anyone tell me how you can get the stuff you saved as a draft on here.I have lots of questions but no answers
Daniel:found my heart,brokeit,stole it again, and made me the girl i am today

497 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 497
Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:28 pm
Teague says...

**MOVED** to Welcome Forum.

Welcome to YWS! My name is Saint. You can access Drafts by clicking "Community" and looking to the right of the page, between the advertisements and the list of forums. You should see four options, one of them mentioning drafts. Click it, and you'll be taken to a new screen.

Please remember to do at least 2 reviews before posting your own work, and maintaining that 2:1 ratio as best you can. Keep in mind that reviews are only counted if they are 250 characters (40-50 words on average) long. This is to ensure that everyone gets a quality critique, and it helps get your name out there! A lot of people will pay back a critique with a critique.

While you're at it, read the site's Rules!

If you have any further questions, just PM someone with a light blue/light green/dark green/red name, and he or she will do what they can to help. You can also click the "Help & Support" button in the right hand side of the toolbar at the top of every page.

Again, welcome to YWS, and hope you enjoy yourself here!

-Saint Razorblade
The Official YWS Pirate :pirate3:
Friendly Neighbourhood Fiction Junior Moderator
"2-4-6-8! I like to delegate!" -Meshugenah
"Teague: Stomping on your dreams since 1992." -Sachiko
"So I'm looking at FLT and am reminded of a sandwich." -Jabber

119 Reviews

Reviews: 119
Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:56 pm
SimonCowellLuver says...

Hi I am SimonCowellLuver but you can call me SCL for short. Sorry but I don't save things as drafts that is one problem you can ask someone else sorry :(

But I can tell you some things you can do is the YWS (Young Writer's Society) Just in case you didn't know has a radio station. There are some downloads and free games and quizzes. Also there are tons of groups you can join for example I am a greeter. What kind of things do you like to write? I love poetry (not to brag) lol. :D

I really enjoy it here. This is a good place you can procrastinate. :D

Well welcome to the "Young Writer's Society". Hope you enjoy yourself as much as I do.

Pleasure to meet you.

PS If you have any other questions feel free to pm (private message) me anytime with anything. I will do my best to help in anyway i can. Well see you around 8)

SimonCowellLuver (SCL)
3 facts: 1.You can't lick your elbow
2. you just tried it
3. I caught you cause i saw you

'The Answer to the Great Question... Of Life, the Universe and Everything... Is... Forty-two,' said Deep Thought, with infinite majesty and calm.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy