z

Young Writers Society

The Streetwalker's Dream

48 Reviews

Reviews: 48
Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:12 pm
Nolan says...

● I play, to varying degrees of skill, six instruments: guitar, piano, bass, drums, sax, and harmonica.

● When I’m older I either want to be a rockstar writer peace activist, a professor of philosophy at a university, or any thing to do with aircraft.

● I have an I.Q. of somewhere between 172 and 184.

● I read about 2 books a day.

● I’m a hopeless romantic.

● I have an abnormal obsession with lifting weights; I spend half of my time at the gym.

● I’m extremely eccentric, weird, odd, etc.; pick your word.

● I have major OCD.

● I plan on taking courses to get a Pilot’s License, both in helicopters and planes, when I turn sixteen.

● I have an odd obsession with words and an immense vocabulary, though I rarely use it because most of the people I know aren’t very bright and don’t understand anything but basic English.

● I come off as a pompous jerk because I say what I think and do what I please.

● I’m in a school program called LifeSavers, which is completely amazing.

● I play football, baseball, and I wrestle.

● I’m a complete pyromaniac, and I’ve been known to make things that go “Boom!”

● Sometimes I feel completely alone in the world.

● I listen to Rock and Roll (1950s to present, there are good songs everywhere you look), Indie, Classical, Old School Rap, Jazz, Swing, Soul, Reggae, Ska, and Funk.

● I have a two-thousand-something page dictionary beside my bed, which I’ve read 4 times through and use as a table to hold other books.

● I have a tendency to stay up all night and lay in my backyard pondering life.

● I’m too lazy to finish this right now, so I’ll probably come back to it later.
"Don't worry about my sanity, dear. After all, it's pointless to worry about something that's nonexistent."

-Nolan Logan

Random avatar

Reviews: 64
Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:53 am
Yatta! says...

Well hello there. I'm your polar opposite, how do you do?

Well, it was nice meeting you. I wish I could read a dictionary...I wish I could read anything, too easily distracted for that. I've got some homework piling up because of that. I am very much into the fire bit. That's my favorite part. If it's flammable I've lit it on fire, and if it can be grounded, powdered, or crushed I've snorted it. Sort of a weird idiosyncrasy there.."snorting" things. Started when I was five and snorted a caterpillar, but nevertheless I digress....

Nice to meet you, look forward to reading some of your work.

Furthermore.....why ponder life when you can live it? Go out there and snort something kiddo! lol

Thus is
Life according to
YATTA!

60 Reviews

Reviews: 60
Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:54 pm
Sportgurl46 says...

ok, i agree with Yatta on the living life part, as long as you don't go snorting bad drug-type things. (not my business, just a suggestion)
and, i cannot believe how many instruments you play :shock: i would not have the patience or the time to play all of those.
omg lol thx HD!

181 Reviews

Reviews: 181
Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:25 pm
Gahks says...

Nor me. But hey, each to his own.

I don't believe we've met, Nolan. Anyway, hi and this is me, Gahks (pronounced 'garks'); good to meet you!

See you around!

Gahks
"Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself." William Faulkner.

Do you do poetry? Check out Poetry Inspiration over in Groups!

"I never expected that I should be a queen so soon."
— Alice's Adventures in Wonderland