z

Young Writers Society

Hey, I'm new.

Reviews: 2
Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:58 am
Keeley says...

Hey everyone! Just wanted to stop by and say hi since I'm new here. I have a novel I've been working on for years and I can't seem to get it finished. I'm hoping to get it on here and get some much needed critiques. I have an English degree with a Creative Writing minor, and I can tell you I have seen some VERY impressive work on here so far! I just posted my work on another writing site and I got some not so good reviews, so hopefully I can get some truthful yet positive reviews on here! Always looking for new friends and readers so drop me a line! :D
Keeley

713 Reviews

Reviews: 713
Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:03 am
BigBadBear says...

Hey, Keeley! Awesome name! I love it. For some reason, it reminds me of a seaweed. O.o

... Don't ask.

Welcome to YWS! I'm Jared, BBB, BigBadBear, or any other acronym you can possible come up with! On this site, we are very fond of nicknames. Perhaps I'll start calling you Seaweed? XD

I cannot wait to start reading your stuff! It sounds really interesting! We give really great reviews here, believe me. But! before you post, make sure that you have reviewed two pieces before you post anything. It's like that rice ratio. 2 cups of water to 1 cup of rice. 2 reviews for every 1 story you post. Savvy?

Again, welcome to YWS! Would you mind being friends? I want to be your first avid reader!

-Jared
Just write -- the rest of life will follow.

Would love help on this.

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:13 am
The-Phantoms-Thorne says...

Hi Keeley! I'm new too!
~@ Hyde's Classic Lines @~
“I must say, I enjoy a bit of carnage in the evening.”
“Well, this is the oddest angle I've seen London at, I must confess.”

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:17 am
casey_kent says...

Hi there Keeley!!

Welcome to the Young Writers Society!!

You've got an AWESOME name there, huh? Well, your name matches the site. It's both AWESOME. But before we lurk into the AWESOMENESS, please read the rules and the FAQs first before anything else. We have a rule that indicates that you have to make 2 reviews first before posting any of your work. We are very strict about this rule and as well as the other rules so please be in knowledge of them and please, as much as possible, do not break them.

If you have any further concerns, please don't hesitate to PM me!

Enjoy and have an AWESOME time!

See ya around!

~Casey the AWESOME
Christianity is not a religion, it's a relationship.

I may not be perfect but Jesus thinks I'm to die for.

"Let's destroy these little darlings..."- W.Beckett

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:31 am
Demeter says...

Hey Keeley!

Welcome to YWS! How are you? My name's Demeter –and since YWSers like nicknames a lot (like Jared said), I have plenty of them, too. For example D, Dem, Demi, Meter, Metre (for the British, you see :D) etcetera. Yeah.

Well, I hope you'll come to like this place! Wait – I'll take my words back. I know you will become addicted to this place. It's just so, well, amazing. And great. And brilliant. And addictive. Just remember to check the Help and Support section for rules, and you'll be just fine.

Have fun and if you've anything to ask, just PM me!

See you around,

Demeter xxx
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

317 Reviews

Reviews: 317
Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:24 pm
mizz-iceberg says...

Hey Keeley!! I second Demeter! You'll love this place.
So welcome aboard and remember I'm here if you ever need anything.

-Mizz Iceberg, Mizz, Icy, Zehra...
I'm a godmother, that's a great thing to be, a godmother. She calls me god for short, that's cute, I taught her that.
--Ellen DeGeneres

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:42 pm
Night Mistress says...

hey, keeley,

welcome to YWS

if you need anything, feel free to pm me.
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

410 Reviews

Reviews: 410
Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:23 pm
Alainna says...

Hola Keeley and welcome to YWS!!

I'm Alainna and I'm a Greeter around here so feel free to ask me any initial questions you have about the site. If you haven't already (I'm going to echo what others have said here) then check out the rules and guide.

So, what's your novel about? What books do you like?

All the best with your writing and I hope you like it here.

Alainna
xxx
Sanity is for the unimaginative.

Got YWS?

You cannot understand and disagree.
— P. D. Ouspensky