z

Young Writers Society

All About Ailam

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:30 pm
Ailam Remard says...

I was born on January 20, 1994 in Portland, Oregon.

I love Music. Life without music would have no point and I'd rather die. My favorites include, The Beatles, Pink Floyd, Erasure, Depeche Mode, New Order, Pearl Jam, Jimi Hendrix, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Bob Dylan, Joanie Mitchell, Queen, Prince, The Wings, Flogging Molly, The Pogues, Weezer and many more I could list, but choose not to for the sake of your sanity.

I'm LDS. Mormon, as most of you know us by. I prefer LDS though. I believe it all and would never say I didn't.

My best friends are Teresa, Bryson and my aunt Marni. They're the best.

Alcohol, Cigarettes, and Drugs SUCK! I loath them with my life. They're of the devil and shouldn't even exist.

I play the guitar, and am not that good, but will be with enough practice.

I inhale books. Just like music, I could not survive without them.

Skinny jeans, band shirts, converse, and beanies are all I wear, seriously. Elton John shades are the best.

I've been cheated on before, and it wasn't cool. I feel sorry for that other girl he was with, because she was being cheated on also. I don't hate her, I just hate him.

I've been called weird, by another ex- boyfriend, and sadly, that was the reason he broke up with me. He was a fag anyways though.

The only other boyfriend I've had is on this site, so I won't say his name, but I think he's the only one who ever cared about me. He's a nice guy.

Fruit rocks. Strawberries are the best, and then frozen grapes. I can make the best macoroni and cheese in the world, PM me to know my secret. I'd be happy to tell anyone who wants to know.

If I was a man, I'd look exactly like Pauly Shore, one of my favorite actors. I was told this by my aunt Marni and her ex- best friend. If I think about it, I really do believe I would.

I love watching movies. They rock. I can't even name my favorite ones, there are too many.

I bead. You know, necklaces, bracelettes, and they turn out really ugly. My aunt Marni is the best beader though. Her stuff really kicks butt.

I Phantomsize. Definition: Excercise while listening to the Phantom of the Opera.

I'm a piromaniac. For those of you who don't know what that means, here's the definition. I'm crazy about FIRE. I have at least twenty lighters in my room that my parents don't know about so, shh!

I also love socks. They're wonderful. I always wear the most awesome socks and whenever I'm at the computer I have a blanket wrapped around me.

I have a low level of iron in my blood, which makes me feel really cold all the time. I also wear glasses.

I have anxiety problems. I worry about everything. The Zoloft I take everyday helps me though. I used to have to look behind the shower curtain before I went pee, just to make sure no one was standing in there. That problem has cleared up though.

I'm not afraid to tell the truth about myself. Living a lie is the last thing I ever want to do.

I really don't know what else to tell all of you.

Oh yeah, and I write stories and poems, but they suck.
Buh-Bye!

I'm effortlessly ironic.
— Link Neal