z

Young Writers Society

Hello everyone!

Reviews: 1
Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:56 pm
Kodiak says...

Hi everybody I'm Kodiak, but you can call me Kody :wink: . I am a thirteen year old tomboy who loves to write stories, play sports, roleplay on forums, and a bunch of other stuff that I can't think of right now lol :lol: . It is a thunderstorm outside right now so I am not really concentrating a lot. The storm had just cut my power a few minutes ago while I was writing this the first time XD.

Anyways I hope to get to know all of you better and to improve my writing skills ^.^

220 Reviews

Reviews: 220
Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:58 am
Sleeping Valor says...

Thunderstorms are cool, except when they get in the way of computer time. :P

Welcome to YWS Kody!

What kind of things do you write/read? is there any genre you like more than others?

We look forward to seeing your work, so don't be shy to share. :D Just remember that for every piece you put up, you should review 2 others. :wink: That way everyone gets reviews and we are all happy.

Please PM me if you have questions, need a critique or need a friend.

^_^ Keek!
I'm like that song stuck in your head; I come and I go, but never truly dissapear.

And apparently I also write a blog.

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:59 am
blacktiger3915 says...

Hi! My name is Brooke aka blacktiger. Welcome to the young writers society! If you have any questions or just need a friend, I'm here. See you around! Peace 8)
Don't send sheep to kill a wolf.

140 Reviews

Reviews: 140
Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:15 pm
Sapphire says...

Hi Kody! Welcome to YWS.

There are lots of different sections to the site - Community and Writing forums, the usergroups and blogs - but the tabs at the top of the page will help you navigate.

If you need any help with anything, just ask!

Sapphire
:)
Click for critiques :)

Dancing through life down at the Ozdust, if only because dust is what we come to – Wicked the Musical

268 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 268
Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:33 pm
Adnamarine says...

Hi Kody!!!!!!!!! Welcome to YWS!!!!!!! Warning: there is a 99.9% rate of addiction in those who become members of this site. Seriously. :D

If you like roleplay, and stories, and writing (of course you do) you should check out our storybook forums! They're great fun, and you can find them in the Writing area.

We also have usergroups, we have a chatroom that you can enter after you have 25 reviews, and thousands of fantasmic people ready to jump should you need any assistance or critiques:) Just be nice, no chatspeak, and have fun!!!

If you ever want a critique, let me know. You can PM, or write in my guestbook.

Again, welcome!

*adna*
"Half the time the poem writes me." ~Meshugenah

Reviews: 1
Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:21 pm
Kodiak says...

no chat speak? Not even LOL?

To answer Sleeping's question, I like to write about everything, but mostly fantasy and animals. With fantasy it is great because anything goes in those types of books. If you want a let say, half toad half armadillo type thing, it can go in there XD . It is like you can create a whole new world with whatever you want in it.

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:57 am
.:Echelon:. says...

Hey Welcome to YWS Kody , So else are you into besides writing??

I'm XxXSerenityStillXxX or Rebbecca,

Call me what you want,

I fyou ever want to get involved in a roleplay writeing aka storybooks they are called on here just contact me, I'm storybook mad.

Luv
Rebbecca
Every rose has it's thorn..
Just like every night has it's dawn.

I've matured a lot and I realised it was time to come back.. for good!

71 Reviews

Reviews: 71
Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:28 am
rubberduck says...

Hello! :D

Welcome to YWS!

My name's Max and I write fantasy too. Haha.
Be sure to PM me when you post a story!
I'd love to read it! ^^

And yeah. No chat speak. This is a writer's site. So.. Well... Yeah.
That's just the way it is. Heh.

Ah. Please read the 'Rules and Guides' in the 'Help and Support' section.
:)

Well then..
I hope you enjoy yourself in YWS!

PM me if you need any help, alright? Oh. Don't forget to PM me when you post a story!

Seeya 'round!

-Max.
I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman.
- Homer Simpson

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:06 pm
niteowl says...

Hi Kody! I've got quite a few welcomes to get through, so I'm keeping this quick. Have fun at YWS and HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S YOUR GIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :thud: :smt006 :smt035 :smt036 :smt026 :smt016 :smt024 :smt029 :smt027 :smt034 :smt031 :smt020 :smt032 :smt069 :smt038 :smt034 :smt116 :smt084 :smt044
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:29 am
Kyuubi says...

Hey, hola, bonjour, hello. Welcome to YWS. I think you'll fit in here just fine. It may seem daunting at first with all the choices you can make. However, since you like role playing, try the storybooks. They are amazing! Also check out the chat when you get enough reviews. We all congregate there to have fun...and be random. Anyway, if you have any questions, feel free to message me. I'll be happy to answer them.

~Wolfie~
"So, I was thinking, I've always wanted to ride a TaunTaun."
"Ummmm....I asked you answer the math problem on the board."
"No you didn't."
"Yes I did."
"Yeah well, that's your opinion."...............A conversation between my teacher and I.

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:12 am
Demeter says...

Hey there, Kodiak slash Kody, and welcome!!

I really like your avatar, even though I'm not sure what is in it ;) But yeah, I'm sure you'll like it here. Everyone does. Even the new ones. That is, after their bruises have healed. Mwhahaha!

No, I'm kidding. Most of the people don't bite (hard). So you can be without worries. You'll come to love YWS, even the sharp teeth of the other members. I'm serious. That's what I learnt to do after – what, one day of being a member? It's addictive, so be warned.

:lol:

I hope you'll share your stories with us soon! PM me if you need any help or reviews!

See you around! :)

Demeter xx
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

189 Reviews

Reviews: 189
Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:12 am
Jon says...

hey welcome kodiak!, you'll find that YWS is a really fantastic site and you will grow to love it, also you can expand your writing skills here too.

if you have any questions just pm me

---Jon--- :D
Gay Writing/Support Group. Gay or not, spread the word!

Support GLBT people -- God does.

Got YWS?

I have hated words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right.
— Markus Zusak, The Book Thief