z

Young Writers Society

Hi, I'm new

80 Reviews

Reviews: 80
Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:59 am
Jay says...

Hi, I'm Jay. I'm fifteen years old and I like to write fantasy. Mostly I get my younger brother to give his opinions on my stories but the one story I've finished he has a pathological hatred of the main character. :lol:

I look forward to talking to some more people here. I'm really quiet in real life, and my friends say I'm funny. That, and weird.

118 Reviews

Reviews: 118
Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:21 am
myfreindsavamp says...

Hey, join the club. Every one calls me funny and weird too. :P

WHy's your brother hate the main character of your finished story?

What do you like to read? Any good authors out there?

I write fantasy too but not many people on this sight like it... Oh well.

See ya around!
-Amber
We've all been broken in some way. It's just how we express it that makes us dffrent form eachother.

“This precious book of love, this unbound lover,
To beautify him only lacks a cover.”
~William Shakespeare, The Tragedy of Romeo and Juliet

220 Reviews

Reviews: 220
Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:29 am
Sleeping Valor says...

Welcome Jay!

My friends say I am weird too. XD Luckily I am funny, so the weirdness passes under the raydar (except when my friends are also weird =P)

I think you'll find what you're looking for here. We have a great community.

Just remember to post two reviews for evey peice you put up! That way everyone gets reviews.

^_^ if you have any questions, need a crit, or need a friend, PM me anytime!

^_^ Keek!
I'm like that song stuck in your head; I come and I go, but never truly dissapear.

And apparently I also write a blog.

71 Reviews

Reviews: 71
Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:35 am
rubberduck says...

Hey there, Jay!

Welcome to YWS! :)

You write fantasy? Well, please PM me when you post your story. I'd love to read it. (And perhaps give you a review too. ^^)

I write it too, you see. Just letting you know more about me. :D

Alrighty...
I hope you enjoy your time in YWS. It's a great site, filled with great people.

If you ever need any help, feel free to PM me. :)

Seeya 'round!

-Max.
I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman.
- Homer Simpson

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:40 am
Ryukun7 says...

Hi Jay! :D

Welcome! I have to say, you have me interested in your story now. :lol: I hope you post it soon. Have fun on here, and send me a message if you need anything. Happy writing. :wink:
"I wish I could live life five times over…Then I’d be born in five different places, and I’d stuff myself with different food from around the world…"--Orihime

98 Reviews

Reviews: 98
Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:25 am
budding writer says...

hi there jay,
i'll say what everything what the others have been saying, ''welcome''. you think you're wierd and funny, well there lots of people around here with the same, um, thing (including myself ofcourse).

hey i like to write fantasy too ! but i am too afraid to post it. i might bore everyone. by the way tell me when you post something. i would love to read it.

last of all have lots of fun and ask me or anyone else if you ever need help.

and again, ''welcome''.

-budding
## My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations ##

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:20 pm
Night Mistress says...

Hey Jay,

Welcome to YWS.

if you need anything or feel like you need a friend, free feel to PM me.
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:20 pm
Kyuubi says...

Bonjour! Welcome to YWS. You'll fit in just right here. And you'll make friends in the process too. YOu should check out the chat as well. We congregate there a lot. Anyway, if you have any questions, feel free to PM me. I'll be happy to answer them.

~Wolfie~
"So, I was thinking, I've always wanted to ride a TaunTaun."
"Ummmm....I asked you answer the math problem on the board."
"No you didn't."
"Yes I did."
"Yeah well, that's your opinion."...............A conversation between my teacher and I.

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:35 pm
blacktiger3915 says...

What's up Jay? How are you? The name's Brooke aka blacktiger and if you have any problems on this site or just need a friend, I will give you an offer you can't refuse. PM me for anything. I'm the Godmother around these parts. Have a great time here and best wishes. Peace 8)
Don't send sheep to kill a wolf.

Reviews: 3
Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:36 pm
writergirl94 says...

Hi there, Jay!

Yay, a fantasy writer! I love to read/write sci-fi/fantasy too! Oh, and using !'s (that's my #1 talent, I think).

*sighs* Younger brothers...what can you do? If I showed my younger brother any of my stories, he would probably have a pathological hate for my characters also.

Yes, as you can tell, I'm very weird also - it's an odd day if I don't have at least one person call me a weirdo.

I can't wait to read some of your stories!

Anyway, welcome to the YWS forums!

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:08 pm
FaithWorks says...

Hi Jay! I'm FaithWorks, but you can just call me Faith.
Welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy it here.

Blessings,
Faith
“It’s beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”

”Where hope grows, miracles blossom.”

“We could never learn to be brave and patient, if there were only joy in the world.”

Random avatar

Reviews: 115
Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:15 pm
andimlovegalore says...

Hi Jay, nice to meet you. I'm Ruth. I like fantasy stories so I'll be lookin forward to reading some of yours!
This is a great place to get feedback on your work, everyone is so dedicated you'll get lots of detailed advice.

268 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 268
Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:52 pm
Adnamarine says...

Hmmm, weird and funny... who does that remind me of? Oh right, everybody on the site. Of course:) You'll fit right in here dear, and trust me, you'll be here for some time. This place is pathalogically addicting.

I really like to read fantasy:) If you want a review/critique, you can ask me for one anytime.

Check out our Help and Support (tab at the top of the page) and take a look at the rules and check out the FAQ for New Users, which is in the Welcome section. It's really helpful.

We have tons of really neat features here, so have fun checking everything out, and if you need help with anything, let me know!

*adna*
"Half the time the poem writes me." ~Meshugenah

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:58 am
.:Echelon:. says...

Hey Welcome to YWS Jay, So else are you into besides writing??

I'm XxXSerenityStillXxX or Rebbecca,

Call me what you want,

Luv
Rebbecca
Every rose has it's thorn..
Just like every night has it's dawn.

I've matured a lot and I realised it was time to come back.. for good!

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:02 pm
niteowl says...

Weird and funny? Well, that describes me pretty well. And almost everyone else here. So since you've gotten so many welcomes already, all you really need is a gift. Charlie?

*old man snoring on couch wakes up* YOU'RE BACK? ALREADY?

Yes, I know my three day absence due to college orientation was a very relaxing vacation for you, but I'm back and giving gifts again. Which means you need to help me.

OH, ALRIGHT. *turns to Jay* SORRY ABOUT THE DELAY, JAY! WHOA, THAT RHYMES! ANYWAY, HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S YOUR GIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :thud: :smt006 :smt035 :smt036 :smt026 :smt016 :smt024 :smt029 :smt027 :smt034 :smt031 :smt020 :smt032 :smt069 :smt038 :smt034 :smt116 :smt084 :smt044
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

The only way of knowing a person is to love them without hope.
— Walter Benjamin