z

Young Writers Society

Ello ^.^

Reviews: 3
Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:39 pm
Rabid_Writer says...

Hello! I'm the one and only Rabid_Writer! My real name however, is Peyton and yes, I am a girl. I'm fourteen and turning fifteen on November 16th. My friends call me Rabid because I like to bite people, hehe. I also go by Pey-chan. I love anime and every single thing about the japanese culture. I'm currently studying the language as a matter of fact. I love to make friends by the way! I'm ADD and ADHD but neither of those stop me. I play many sports, such as softball, basketball, and volleyball. I also love to skateboard. I love all kinds of animals, especially big cats and canines. I have a wide range of favorite music, from scream-o all the way to soft jazz. My favorite current bands however are We the Kings and All Time Low. I write in many different genres. Including fanfiction, romance, action, historical, teen fiction, and especially role play.

I hope we can all become great friends!

~Rabid~

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:31 pm
FaithWorks says...

Hi!:) Welcome to the site. I'm new here as well and still getting the hang of things, (just joined yesterday), so I don't think I'll be of much help, but I thought I would say Hi:)
You can call me Faith, by the way.

Blessings,
Faith<3
“It’s beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”

”Where hope grows, miracles blossom.”

“We could never learn to be brave and patient, if there were only joy in the world.”

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:32 pm
Night Mistress says...

Hey,

Welcome to YWS.

if you need anything or feel like you need a friend, feel free to PM me.
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:23 pm
Kyuubi says...

Heylo! Welcome to bestest site in the world! You'll love it here, I'm sure. We have lots of crazy people here many of which seem to have ADD and ADHD. It's all good though. They're great. I look forward to reading your writing. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and I'll answer them as best I can.

~Wolfie~
"So, I was thinking, I've always wanted to ride a TaunTaun."
"Ummmm....I asked you answer the math problem on the board."
"No you didn't."
"Yes I did."
"Yeah well, that's your opinion."...............A conversation between my teacher and I.

183 Reviews

Reviews: 183
Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:54 pm
LoveableLittleSock says...

Hey Peyton! Welcome to YWS! I can see by your description that you'll have a wonderful time here.

An anime lover, huh? I'll guarantee you you'll have some friends here very soon, as you aren't alone. If you like posting fan fiction, romance fiction, and everything else you just mentioned, there are specific forums for every single one of those. If you need any help finding them, just ask me.

But first, before you post anything, you have to review two things. It's the "review twice, post once rule." You may be the best writer in the world, but don't you want to give a critique that has the best writing in the world entwined within it? The rule applies to other, older members by the point system. You see, the highest amount of points you can get for a post is 50 - you can post in the welcome forum, writing tips, reviews - pretty much any forum dedicated to helping people. Of course, when you post a story/poem/photograph/whatever, it's going to run you a 100 points. 50 + 50 = 100? You get it now?

Also, you say you like role playing. Fabulous. Let me introduce you to Storybooks: this is where somebody starts a story and leaves everybody else to finish it. I'll give you an example -

Alright. So I start a storybook for 500 points. I explain the plot, the storyline, some specific characters if need be, and I'm off. I post, "Joshua sighs as kicks a pebble, watching the gray dot scatter across the sidewalk." You come along and you're like, "Oh em gee! I want to join this storybook!" So you go ahead and post, "Sally sighs furiously as she snaps her phone shut, dropping it in her bag. Her eyes rise up from her purse and she spots a cute boy walking towards her. Her day just got better already."

Do you get it? If not, feel free to ask for help. The storybook forum is under "Writing," "Read and Review" and it's the second-to-last forum.

So anyway, if you need any help, any help at all, just PM me. I'll be overjoyed to see a letter from you in my inbox.

Have a great time at YWS!
~*Sara*~
Got YWS?

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:29 pm
blacktiger3915 says...

Hey Scorpio!!! My birthday is on November 4. I know, we rule!!! Anyway, my name is Brooke aka blacktiger. Welcome to the young writers society! You will have a great time here, I just know it. If you have any questions or just need a friend, I'm here! Scorpios have to stick together! See you around. Peace 8)
Don't send sheep to kill a wolf.

410 Reviews

Reviews: 410
Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:45 pm
Alainna says...

Heya Peyton (nice name by the way) and welcome to YWS!!

The others have already pointed out the important stuff so all that's really left for me to say is that if you ever need anything then feel free to pm me. I'm always happy to help out.

All the best with your writing - what's your current work? I hope you like it here.

See you about,

Alainna
xxx
Sanity is for the unimaginative.

Got YWS?

Everything in the universe has a rhythm, everything dances.
— Maya Angelou