Hydrogen
40%

Total votes : 5

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:37 am
Wojovox says...

Hope this is the site I've been searching for

I'm 21. I was born in Anchorage. And I've been around.

Just letting others know I exist here now.

Random avatar

Reviews: 115
Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:02 am
andimlovegalore says...

Hi =] Nice to see you exist.
Welcome to the forum.

I'm sure people will want to know more stuff about you!
What sort of writing do you do?
Do you read? What sort of books do you like?

317 Reviews

Reviews: 317
Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:12 pm
mizz-iceberg says...

Hello Wojovox!!

Welcome to YWS.

I'm Mizz Iceberg, but you call me whatever you please. And I'm here if you ever need any help.
I'm looking forward to reading your work and seeing you around this site.

A few rules that you should probably get familiar with right away:
All stories and poems must be rated accordingly. If they have vulgar language, please rate them as 'R.'

Keep all comments clean! For stories and poems, one may use vulgar language, but this is not the case with comments. All inappropiate comments will be edited.

Members are asked to withold on submitting work until they post two reviews. After one has done, a member can submit as much work as he/she may like, although it is requested that one keeps the ratio of reviews to work to at least 2 to 1.

This is a writers forum, and thus "netspeak" or "1337" is simply not allowed.

Be sure to check out the Guides and FAQs if you ever have trouble navigating. This site can seem confusing at first.

I'm sure you'll have have lots of fun here and also be able to improve your writing and help other improve theirs.

Last but not least, feel free to PM me if you ever have any questions or concerns.

Toodles for now!
I'm a godmother, that's a great thing to be, a godmother. She calls me god for short, that's cute, I taught her that.
--Ellen DeGeneres

220 Reviews

Reviews: 220
Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:17 pm
Sleeping Valor says...

Welcome!

^_^ I hope this is the site you've been looking for too. =P It was for me, anyways.

I will spare you the rules, since I have bee beat to it and always think it must be annoying to have a million people say the same thing over and over. XD

What kind of things do you like to write/read? Tell us a bit about yourself! We don't bite. Mostly.

:D Keek!
I'm like that song stuck in your head; I come and I go, but never truly dissapear.

And apparently I also write a blog.

268 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 268
Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:46 pm
Adnamarine says...

Hello, hello! "Don't know why you say goodbye when I say hello..." Right, anyhoo. Welcome to YWS! I don't know exactly what it is you're looking for, but I do know that now that you've found us you won't be leaving anytime soon :twisted:

Did I hear you say you exist? What a coinkidink, so do I!!!! Wicked! And you exist as a writer too, how supremely awesome:) How long have you been writing, would you say? I've always had writing around me and I dabbled a bit in it here and there through the years, but I only really got started after I came here, and then my writing got an extra boost when I discovered poetry is not my nemesis after all.
How did you come to find us here?

We have a lot of incredible stuff you can check out. We have usergroups, we have a chatroom you can enter after you have 25 reviews, you can start a blog as well as read other members', and all kinds of forums for writing assistance, like the Research forum, and the 'Writer's Corner' forum.
Have fun exploring, and if you ever feel lost send me a PM and I'll come find you:D

See you around!

*adna*
"Half the time the poem writes me." ~Meshugenah

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:34 pm
Night Mistress says...

hey,

Welcome to yWS.

if you need anything or feel like you need a friend, feel free to PM me.

what type of genre to do you write?

I'm write romantic fiction and fanfiction.
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:39 pm
View Likes
FaithWorks says...

Hello!:) I'm a new member as well, and so still getting the hang of things. Hope you enjoy it here.

Blessings,
Faith
“It’s beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”

”Where hope grows, miracles blossom.”

“We could never learn to be brave and patient, if there were only joy in the world.”

Between living and dreaming there is a third thing. Guess it.
— Antonio Machado