z

Young Writers Society

Hi!:)

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:31 pm
FaithWorks says...

Hi all!:) I'm FaithWorks, you can call me Faith if you want. I love writing, reading, and most of all Jesus Christ, my Savior, my Love.

Blessings,
Faith
“It’s beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”

”Where hope grows, miracles blossom.”

“We could never learn to be brave and patient, if there were only joy in the world.”

220 Reviews

Reviews: 220
Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:43 pm
Sleeping Valor says...

Hey Faith!

Welcome to YWS!

I love your avie! It's so cute! *hugs the doggie* XD

I hope you enjoy being a member of this community. I find it's one of the best ones on the web.

What kind of things do you like to write?

^_^ Keek!
I'm like that song stuck in your head; I come and I go, but never truly dissapear.

And apparently I also write a blog.

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:20 am
piepiemann22 says...

Welcome and I hope you enjoy the site.

I myself am very religious. It's nice to see I'm not the only one with faith in him.

If you ever need any help just let my know and I'll point you in the right direction.

See you around.

~Mr. Pie
I will always fight back, no matter what.

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:34 am
blacktiger3915 says...

Hi Faith!!! My name is Brooke aka blacktiger. I'm a follower of the Lord too and I'm glad you're one! If you have any questions or need a friend, I'm here for you. I hope I see you around and read your works! See you around. Peace 8)
Don't send sheep to kill a wolf.

183 Reviews

Reviews: 183
Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:01 am
LoveableLittleSock says...

Hey Faith. Looking at your description it looks like you'll fit perfectly here at YWS. I'm sure your not alone with your love for Jesus, and if you have any religious works you wish to post, they'll undoubtedly be read.

And, as Valor said, your avatar is the most adorable thing I've ever seen in my life. Where, oh where did you find it? Anyway, what kind of subjects do you like to write about? Are you a wannabe novelist, a poet, a photographer? You a fantasy-freak or a fanfiction addict? Don't be afraid to tell us!

If you have any questions, any questions at all, PM me and I'll be more than happy to help. The PM button is on the bottom of this post, "Send PM." =)

~*Sara*~
Got YWS?

71 Reviews

Reviews: 71
Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:16 am
rubberduck says...

Hey there, Faith!

Welcome to YWS!

I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here in our big community. :)
Feel free to PM me if you need any help or just want me to critique your story.
I'd be glad to! :)

Since nobody has pointed this out yet...
Please give two reviews for every story you post. It's very important. It's a rule, ya see! :D
Also... Please read the 'Rules and Guides' in the 'Help and Support' section.

Well then,
seeya!

-Max.
I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman.
- Homer Simpson

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:37 am
casey_kent says...

Hi there Faith!!

Welcome to the very AWESOME Young Writers Society!!

Another fellow Christian joins the site! Woot! Nice name you've got there, you have the same name as my cell group leader.

But first of all, please read the rules and the FAQs before anything else. We have a rule which indicates that you have to make 2 reviews first before posting any of your work. We are very strict about this rule as well as the other rules so please do not break them!

If you have any more questions/concerns or if you simply want someone to talk to, feel free to PM(private message) me!!

Enjoy and have an AWESOME time!!

See ya around!

God Bless you!!

~Casey the AWESOME
Christianity is not a religion, it's a relationship.

I may not be perfect but Jesus thinks I'm to die for.

"Let's destroy these little darlings..."- W.Beckett

5 Reviews

Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:25 pm
FaithWorks says...

Hi all:) Thank you so much for the welcome.

I got my avie from the site's own gallery, actually. So adorable!:)

I love writing fiction, I'm not to good at poetry. My favorite kind of fiction is historical, but it just depends on the kind of story idea I get. All my work is written with my Savior in mind.

Anyways, thank you all so much for welcoming me.

Blessings,
Faith
“It’s beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”

“We could never learn to be brave and patient, if there were only joy in the world.”

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:52 pm
ProfessorRabbit says...

Lots of Christians lately, I've noticed. You'll fit right in, indeed. XD

Hey, and welcome! I'm ProfessorRabbit, but you may call me any derivative of that name, or Marli-roo, whatever you find easiest. I'm not a huge fan of Christian fiction, but there's some good stuff out there. I remember this one series from when I was a child, about the Seven Sleepers, which took place after a nuclear holocaust. But I digress. :P

Just... welcome. I look forward to spotting your works in the "Read and Review" section!

<3Rabbit
Frylock, please, no books! I can't read; I'm not a loser!
-Master Shake

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:35 pm
Night Mistress says...

Hey, Faith.

welcome to YWS.

If you need anything or feel like you need a friend, feel free to PM me.
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:29 pm
Kyuubi says...

Guten tag! Welcome to the famous YWS. I think everyone else has asked it already but I was just curious as to what you write. If you need any questions answered, I'll be happy to answer them.

~Wolfie~
"So, I was thinking, I've always wanted to ride a TaunTaun."
"Ummmm....I asked you answer the math problem on the board."
"No you didn't."
"Yes I did."
"Yeah well, that's your opinion."...............A conversation between my teacher and I.

5 Reviews

Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:50 pm
FaithWorks says...

FaithWorks wrote: love writing fiction, I'm not to good at poetry. My favorite kind of fiction is historical, but it just depends on the kind of story idea I get. All my work is written with my Savior in mind.

I write historical Christian fiction, mainly, but it all depends. All my work, as I said above, is with my Savior in mind.:) (Fantasy, sci-fi, and poetry, aren't me forte).

Blessings,
Faith

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:51 pm
Stori says...

Sounds like a good idea to me. By the way, the name's Jorin. *shakes hands*

A non-writing writer is a monster courting insanity.
— Franz Kafka