Hello!

Random avatar

Reviews: 2
Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:28 am
View Likes
ilikepenguins says...

Erm.. Hi Everyone!
I'm Ilikepenguins and I'm new here (obviously). ^^;
Well, I've been writing for a few years now, but mostly just lyrics and poems. Hopefully, I'll get into writing some sort of novel or a short story or something; maybe even some Fanfiction to start.

Anyways, I'm sure I'll like it here and I hope to get to know some of you. :]

Peace~

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:39 am
View Likes
Night Mistress says...

Hey, welcome to YWS.

If you need anything or feel like you need a friend, free feel to pm me.
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

220 Reviews

Reviews: 220
Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:46 am
Sleeping Valor says...

^_^

You picked a great site! We have forums for fiction, poems, lyrics, fanfiction and pretty much everything else. You'll definitely find your niche somewhere in this community. :wink:

We also have forums for getting tips and discussing your work, if you need support when you start your novel. :D

If you need a critique, or have any questions, PM me anyting!

Again, welcome! Have lots of fun.

^_^ Keek!
I'm like that song stuck in your head; I come and I go, but never truly dissapear.

And apparently I also write a blog.

317 Reviews

Reviews: 317
Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:36 am
View Likes
mizz-iceberg says...

Hello there!!!

Welcome to YWS.

I'm Mizz Iceberg, but you call me whatever you please. And I'm here if you ever need any
help.

I'm looking forward to reading your work and seeing you around this site.

A few rules that you should probably get familiar with right away:
All stories and poems must be rated accordingly. If they have vulgar language, please rate them as 'R.'

Keep all comments clean! For stories and poems, one may use vulgar language, but this is not the case with comments. All inappropiate comments will be edited.

Members are asked to withold on submitting work until they post two reviews. After one has done, a member can submit as much work as he/she may like, although it is requested that one keeps the ratio of reviews to work to at least 2 to 1.

This is a writers forum, and thus "netspeak" or "1337" is simply not allowed.

Be sure to check out the Guides and FAQs if you ever have trouble navigating. This site can seem confusing at first.

I'm sure you'll have have lots of fun here and also be able to improve your writing and help other improve theirs.

Last but not least, feel free to PM me if you ever have any questions or concerns.

Toodles for now!
I'm a godmother, that's a great thing to be, a godmother. She calls me god for short, that's cute, I taught her that.
--Ellen DeGeneres

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:43 am
View Likes
casey_kent says...

Hello there!!

Welcome to the Young Writers Society!

First of all, please read the rules and FAQs to help you out a bit. Second, we have a rule which indicates that you have to make 2 reviews first before posting any of your works. We are very strict about this rule and as well as the other rules so please be reminded of them and please do not break them.

If you have any questions/concerns or if you simply want someone to talk to, feel free to PM(private message) me!

Enjoy and have an AWESOME time!

See ya around!!

~Casey the AWESOME
Christianity is not a religion, it's a relationship.

I may not be perfect but Jesus thinks I'm to die for.

"Let's destroy these little darlings..."- W.Beckett

Random avatar

Reviews: 2
Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:00 pm
View Likes
ilikepenguins says...

Thank you, Everyone! All of you are so nice! :]

268 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 268
Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:44 pm
View Likes
Adnamarine says...

Another penguin lover:) We have quite a few of those here, I think. Welcome aboard!

Another poet! I write mostly poetry myself, but I've never tried lyrics. If you ever want a crit, let me know:)

You should check out all our fabulous usergroups. AND when you have 25 reviews you can come to the chatroom! It's rediculous fun and a perfect way to get to know everyone here:)
Have fun looking around at everything, and if you ever need any help let me know!

*adna*
"Half the time the poem writes me." ~Meshugenah

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:57 pm
View Likes
Demeter says...

Hey there, ILP!

Can I call you that? We already have a couple of Pingus and Pengus etc. here, so I won't call you by those names, it would only get confusing :)

Well, welcome to YWS!!! I'm Demeter *curtsies* How is your day? And what do you think of YWS so far? You've already been a member for several days! So I'm a little late now, but I hope that's OK ;)

This is really an amazing site, so I hope (and know!) you'll like it here as much as I do! Do hear a word of warning, though; being a part of YWS is dangerously addictive.

Have fun and PM me with any questions or worries!

Demeter xxx
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

189 Reviews

Reviews: 189
Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:11 am
View Likes
Jon says...

hey welcome ilikepenguins!, you'll find that YWS is a really fantastic site and you will grow to love it, also you can expand your writing skills here too.

if you have any questions just pm me

---Jon--- :D
Gay Writing/Support Group. Gay or not, spread the word!

Support GLBT people -- God does.

Got YWS?

Obsessing over what you regret won't get you anywhere.
— Steggy