z

Young Writers Society

La Muse says 'Hello'!

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:14 am
LaMuse says...

Hi everyone. I'm new to this site but not at all new to writing. ^^ I've been hitting the notebooks since I was in about the second grade (I'm in the 11th now). I am a complete fantasy and romance author! It's an addiction that I can't quit. =) So everything that you will see written by me will revolve around those two genres.

What else...

Umm... oh my name! (doy) I'm Marsha... which is way beyond an ancient name... and I'm 16 years old. Nice to meet everyone and I look forward to reading your work... but I will mainly stay in the fantasy category. ^^'

So if you've got magic, and dragons, and mighty Lords with an unspeakable evil-like past, expect a critique from me. lol Catch you around! Feel free to ask me any questions, as well, I'm open to an interview.

71 Reviews

Reviews: 71
Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:27 am
rubberduck says...

Hi there, Marsha!

Welcome to YWS!

I see you write fantasy fiction. (Stating the obvious.)
I write that too!
Haha.

Anyway, here in YWS... We have a rule that all members must give 2 reviews for every story that they post.
So, remember to do that before you post your story! ^^
Read the 'Rules and Guides' in the 'Help and Support' section.

It may answer all your questions (if you have any) about this site. :D

PM me if you need any help. Oh. PM me when you post a story too. I'd love to read and review it! :)
Haha.

Seeya 'round!
-Max.
I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman.
- Homer Simpson

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:59 am
casey_kent says...

Hey there Marsha!

Welcome to the very AWESOME Young Writers Society!!

First of all, please read the rules and the FAQs before anything else. It'll help you out. Second, we have a very strict rule which indicates that you have to make 2 reviews first before posting any of your work. PLEASE do not break this rule as well as the other rules.

If you have any more questions/concerns, feel free to PM me.

Enjoy and have an AWESOME time!

See ya around!

~Casey the AWESOME
Christianity is not a religion, it's a relationship.

I may not be perfect but Jesus thinks I'm to die for.

"Let's destroy these little darlings..."- W.Beckett

220 Reviews

Reviews: 220
Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:11 pm
Sleeping Valor says...

^_^ Welcome Marsha!

Amazingly, I have never met anyone by that name. It's very nice, though. =P

Romance and fantasy? You sound like me. Though I used to think I was all about fantasy, until I went and wrote a romance trilogy (by hand... in class XD). I just couldn't stop. ^_^

I hope you like YWS. Check out our fantasy forum if you're looking for stuff to review (or even our romance section. They both have some great stuff in them. XD I am afraid to read some of it for fear of being jealous I didn't think of it first =P). Just remember for every 1 thing you post, you should do 2 reviews for other people. :wink:

Enjoy the site! Please pm me if you have any questions or need a review!

^_^ Keek!
I'm like that song stuck in your head; I come and I go, but never truly dissapear.

And apparently I also write a blog.

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:41 am
niteowl says...

Welcome Marsha! Since you got the rules rundown already, I'm going to hand you over to Charlie, who is dying to make the most obvious reference to your name...

MARSHA MARSHA MARSHA! WHY IS IT ALWAYS ABOUT MARSHA?

Yeah, he watches way too many Brady Bunch reruns. But he does give fantastic gifts.

WELCOME MARSHA!!! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S YOUR GIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :thud: :smt006 :smt035 :smt036 :smt026 :smt016 :smt024 :smt029 :smt027 :smt034 :smt031 :smt020 :smt032 :smt069 :smt038 :smt034 :smt116 :smt084 :smt044
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:44 am
Night Mistress says...

Hey, Marsha!

Welcome to YWS.

if you need anything or feel like you need a friend, feel free to Pm me.
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:31 pm
.:Echelon:. says...

hello and welcome to yws, pm me for any help
Every rose has it's thorn..
Just like every night has it's dawn.

I've matured a lot and I realised it was time to come back.. for good!

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:09 pm
LaMuse says...

Thank you for the welcomes (and the amazing gift)! =) I'll be sure to keep the rules in mind and get to posting. Nice meeting you!!

If I were a girl in a book, this would all be so easy.
— Jo March