z

Young Writers Society

Hey...

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:16 am
Anijumper says...

Hey everyone!

My username is Anijumper, but you can call me Ani if you like or you think Anijumper is too long, I guess. I love to read and write. I try to read a little of every genre, but I love adventure and fantasy the most. As far as my writing goes I've dabbled in a little bit of almost everything, but it really just depends on my mood.
I just recently stumbled across this site and I'm so glad that I did. I was writing alot near the middle of June, when summer started, and then I hit a bit of a rut. So I'm trying to get myself writing again, especially since I feel guilty for not writing when I have so much time. I'm hoping this site will inspire me, get me writing again, and help me become a better writer. ^_^

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:38 am
niteowl says...

Hey Ani! Welcome to YWS! This site will definitely encourage you to write. Or it may distract you from writing. Or perhaps a mix of both, as it has done for me.

Anyway, make sure you do at least two reviews for every piece you post and check out the other rules and important info in the Help and Support section. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

Now, on to the fun part. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S YOUR GIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :thud: :smt006 :smt035 :smt036 :smt026 :smt016 :smt024 :smt029 :smt027 :smt034 :smt031 :smt020 :smt032 :smt069 :smt038 :smt034 :smt116 :smt084 :smt044
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

71 Reviews

Reviews: 71
Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:24 am
rubberduck says...

Hi there, Ani!

Welcome to YWS! :)

I was on a writing hiatus for about a year till I stumbled upon this site too. ^^
So, I've got a feeling that you will be inspired to write again.

Oh. This site will help you become a better writer, I assure you.
The reviews the people in this erm... BIG community give are great!
They'll definitely help a lot.
:D

Alright then...

Seeya 'round!

-Max.
I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman.
- Homer Simpson

816 Reviews

Reviews: 816
Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:59 pm
Leja says...

Haha, summer will do that to you ^_^ I'm in a similar state of guilt myself. You should check out the Writing Activities (in the Community forums) section if you're looking for inspiration! Are you more of a novelist or a short story writer?

See you around,
Leja

410 Reviews

Reviews: 410
Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:46 pm
Alainna says...

'Ello, 'ello and a big welcome to YWS!!

Ah, writing guilt is the worst. At least when you are busy you have an excuse. XD

As niteowl already mentioned, you may want to check out the Help & Support tab on the drop down menu as it holds lots of important stuff. If you do need anything then feel free to pm me and I'll be happy to help you out as best as I can.

All the best with getting out of the writing rut.

Alainna
xxx
Sanity is for the unimaginative.

Got YWS?

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:38 pm
blacktiger3915 says...

Yeeeessss.... fresh meat!!!! Yummy. Kidding. Hi, my name is Brooke aka blacktiger. If you have any questions or need a friend to talk to, look no further... I will come to the rescue! See you later! Peace 8)
Don't send sheep to kill a wolf.

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:03 am
casey_kent says...

Hey there Ani!!

Welcome to YWS!!

Tis an AWESOME site as you can see.

But before lurking into its AWESOMENESS, please read the rules and the FAQs first to help you out a bit. We have a rule which indicates that you have to make 2 reviews first before posting any of your works. We are very strict about this rule as well as the other rules so please be in knowledge of them and do not break them.

If you have any further concerns, feel free to PM me!

Enjoy and have an AWESOME time!

See ya around!

~Casey the AWESOME
Christianity is not a religion, it's a relationship.

I may not be perfect but Jesus thinks I'm to die for.

"Let's destroy these little darlings..."- W.Beckett

"Think of all the beauty still left around you, and smile."
— Anne Frank