z

Young Writers Society

Hi

Reviews: 1
Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:47 pm
BenedictionofGrace says...

Hi, I'm BenedictionofGrace, but since that is so long and might get tiring to write out all the time you can call me Grace, (only a pen name). Any how, I'm a Christian teen and I love to write, of course. I am glad I found this website and can't wait to start meeting other members.
I started my search for a young writers forum in hopes of finding a Christian teen who would like to co-author with me, and found this site, which seems very promising.

Blessings,
Grace :D
1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment.
He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

Being a true Christian is not being religious, but having a relationship with your Heavenly Father.

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:51 pm
ProfessorRabbit says...

Howdy!
I'm the worst kind of Catholic - nominal. :P It really shouldn't count, but it does. Anyway, good luck finding yourself a co-author; I don't know how common that sort of thing is on this site, but you might find someone who's interested.

You can call me Professor, or Rabbit, or Marli-roo.

Welcome to the site!
Frylock, please, no books! I can't read; I'm not a loser!
-Master Shake

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:59 pm
blacktiger3915 says...

Amazing Grace how sweet....(stopped singing).....hi! I'm Brooke aka blacktiger. I'm also a Christian. A Penticostal to be exact. If you need questions to be answered or just need a friend, I'm your girl! Have a great time here and welcome. God Bless!!! :D
Don't send sheep to kill a wolf.

Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:06 pm

Thanks for the welcome!:)
1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment.

Being a true Christian is not being religious, but having a relationship with your Heavenly Father.

268 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 268
Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:40 pm
Adnamarine says...

Hi Grace!

I'm Christian teen who loves to write as well:) That's a start, no? Two very important things in common:D
Of course you love to write;) You're looking for someone to co-author, are you? What exactly was it that you were thinking of, er, co-writing?

If you have any questions about anything, need some advice, having trouble finding your way around, or anything like that, let me know!

Have fun checking everything out!

*adna*
"Half the time the poem writes me." ~Meshugenah

220 Reviews

Reviews: 220
Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:34 pm
Sleeping Valor says...

Welcome Grace!

This is a really great site, I'm sure you'll like it here.

If you're looking for someone to write with, you could post in this thread:

viewgroup.php?f=129

We also have a club for Christian Writer's, if you're interested. ^_^

Don't hesitate to share your work with this community, everyone always gives good feedback.

If you have any questions, or need a critique, please feel free to PM me.

^_^ Keek!
I'm like that song stuck in your head; I come and I go, but never truly dissapear.

And apparently I also write a blog.

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:31 am
niteowl says...

Hi Grace! I'm Christian, but only loosely so, so I probably wouldn't make the best co-author for whatever you're writing.

Since no one's mentioned it yet, I'd like to point out that we do ask that every member does at least two reviews for every piece they post. There's other rules/info you should check out in the Help and Support section.

Now, without further ado, HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S YOUR GIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :thud: :smt006 :smt035 :smt036 :smt026 :smt016 :smt024 :smt029 :smt027 :smt034 :smt031 :smt020 :smt032 :smt069 :smt038 :smt034 :smt116 :smt084 :smt044
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:23 am
casey_kent says...

Hi there Grace!!

Welcome to YWS!!

Oh me, me! I'm a Christian. Well, let's see if I can co-author you.

But first, read the rules and the FAQs before anything else. We have a rule which indicates that you have to make 2 reviews first before posting any of your works. We are very strict about this rule as well as the other rules so please do not break them!

You can PM me anytime you want!

Enjoy and have an AWESOME time!

~Casey the AWESOME
Christianity is not a religion, it's a relationship.

I may not be perfect but Jesus thinks I'm to die for.

"Let's destroy these little darlings..."- W.Beckett

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:41 am
grimy89098 says...

Welcome Grace,
im not religious but im sure you will find someone who will co-author with you
ive only been a member for a few hours and already this site has impressed me, although as a few people before me have pointed out you need to review 2 story's, so i would suggest if you plan to post something you have written, head over to the read & review part of the site under writing if you haven't already
I have the memory of a goldfish,
The attention span of a squirrel,
But the mind of a WRITER... or a psychopath, one or the other.

Random avatar

Reviews: 115
Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:46 pm
andimlovegalore says...

Hey =] I'm Ruth, welcome to the site ^_^

Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:21 pm

grimy89098 wrote:im not religious
Me neither. Being a true Christian isn't being religious, but having a close relationship with your Heavenly Father.

casey_kent wrote:Oh me, me! I'm a Christian. Well, let's see if I can co-author you.
I would love to try and co author with you, I don't have any ideas for a story just yet, but maybe you can PM me and we can talk :D
Thank you all for the warm welcome, though late I am with my thank you...

In Christ,
Grace

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:32 pm
.:Echelon:. says...

hello and welcome to yws, pm me for any help
Every rose has it's thorn..
Just like every night has it's dawn.

I've matured a lot and I realised it was time to come back.. for good!

The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.
— Martin Luther King, Jr.