z

Young Writers Society

Hello! Hola! Gutentag! Konnichiwa! Aloha!

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:52 pm
Schemilix says...

Hello everybody! My name's Schemilix here, just call me Schem. I'm a lazy bum, but i can't stop writing to save my life so there you go.

I like fantasy and science fiction mostly, especially together. You might just get to see that one day. :3

My greatest talent, I think, is poetry, I'm best at that. I love words, basically.

I must warn everybody I am rather... Deranged. Most of the time i have a rather dry and sarcastic sense of humour but that just goes out the window when I drink coffee, which I just have. Anybody familiar with me will be running very swiftly in the opposite direction right about now.

I have a story up, so uh, yeah, it's my newest. I have an awful lot of that written, due to having lots of time during lessons recently where we're meant to be doing coursework but we most certainly do not, huzzah. My friend keeps threatening to lock me up in a room to make me write it more so I'm under pressure. XD Pity me. ):

I tend to use archaeic expressions, so watch out for that. I like pirates too much methinks.

Anyhow, if you hate me you hate me, if you love me you love me, I;d love to get to know the other budding authors here. : D

Tchuss!
'We must break from this cycle! We must free ourselves from this captured legacy! And for that, we must embrace our end! In death lies freedom! - Evadrael
Ber Tataimel!

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:55 pm
ProfessorRabbit says...

Zdravstvuyte!

XD That's the only foreign "hello" word I can think of, offhand, that you haven't used yet. Wellcome to the site, anyway. It's a pretty chill place. I enjoy it.

Oh. Ha. I'm Rabbit, btw. :P

Dasvidaniya
=^.^=
Frylock, please, no books! I can't read; I'm not a loser!
-Master Shake

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:02 pm
ASH1397 says...

Let me be the first to welcome you to YWS!!

SO... WELcome! Let me tell you a little bit about myself... I am a brunette in reality but a blonde at heart!! I love to welcome people to YWS so that they can understand what it is about. SO... YWS is obvisily a writing community. You can PM [Private Message] some friends that you can make while you are here.

I mainly read, write, and enjoy science fiction and fantasy. I HATE NON-FICTION!!![It isn't exciting to me] :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: But i mainly just welcome poeple here and chat with friends.

SO... GOOD LUCK on here and have a ROCKIN' TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: BYE!!!

-ASH1397
And just when the caterpillar thought her life was over, she turned into a beautiful butterfly.

35 Reviews

Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:11 pm
Schemilix says...

Hello to both of you! Thankyou for welcoming me, I hope I can live up to that, hahah.

Non-fiction can be good, ever read Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee?
'We must break from this cycle! We must free ourselves from this captured legacy! And for that, we must embrace our end! In death lies freedom! - Evadrael
Ber Tataimel!

189 Reviews

Reviews: 189
Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:55 pm
[deleted1] says...

Hello, Schemilix! Welcome to YWS! I'm Rick. For ever two reviews you have, you can post one of your own work. Also, after you have twenty-five reviews, you can access the YWS chatroom. If you have any questions/concerns, PM me.

Blue names- Greeters.

Purple names- Instructors.

Light green names- Jr. Mods.

Dark green names- Mods.

Red names- Admins.

Bye!

-Rick.

35 Reviews

Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:57 pm
Schemilix says...

Oh, didn't know that first part (25 review thing). Thanks very much!
Ber Tataimel!

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:11 pm
niteowl says...

Hi and welcome! You like caffeine? OMG me too! I'm a bit of an addict, actually. You should have seen me in March when I was giving up pop for Lent. Actually, you shouldn't have. It was bad. Coffee is fantastic too. YAY COFFEE!!!

Okay, I believe I've sung the praises of caffeine enough. Now you need a gift. Charlie?

CONGRATULATIONS SCHEMILIX!!! PLEASE DON'T SPORK MY EYES OUT!! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S YOUR GIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :thud: :smt006 :smt035 :smt036 :smt026 :smt016 :smt024 :smt029 :smt027 :smt034 :smt031 :smt020 :smt032 :smt069 :smt038 :smt034 :smt116 :smt084 :smt044
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

35 Reviews

Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:13 pm
Schemilix says...

You been at the caffeine too? Thanks for the welcome! Your eyes shall be spared!
Ber Tataimel!

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:23 am
Demeter says...

Moi ja tervetuloa YWS:ään!

That's "Hi and welcome to YWS!" in my own noble language Finnish. I was flabbergasted when I noticed you hadn't already greeted us in Finnish ;) No, kidding. Hahaha.

Ooo, I love words, too. I mean, who wouldn't? We're all young writers :D You also have a same kind of sense of humour than I do, at least most of the time. I have to say, though, that I drank a tiny cup of coffee last summer and that was enough. I just don't like the taste of it. Needless to say that at least half of the cup was milk and I'd also dropped a couple of sugar lumps in ;)

I'm looking forward to get to know you and your work. PM me anytime if you have questions or need reviews or whatever. I'll see you around!

Demeter xx
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:42 pm
blacktiger3915 says...

Hi and welcome! I'm Brooke aka blacktiger. If you need a friend, I'm your girl! You will have a fanstastic time here, I just know it! I look forward to reading your works so good luck and best wishes! Peace 8)
Don't send sheep to kill a wolf.

410 Reviews

Reviews: 410
Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:15 pm
Alainna says...

Hello Schem and welcome to YWS!! *hands out sci-fi books*

I do believe that all the others have informed you of the necessary rules so all I have to do is let you know that you can always pm me if you need anything.

I'm also dry and sarcy (we're English - it's normal) but it really doesn't come across on here and I'm more like that with my friends than fellow YWS-ers. :P

Anyways, I hope you like it here (I'm sure you will) and all the best with your writing.

Alainna
xxxxxx
Sanity is for the unimaginative.

Got YWS?

Random avatar

Reviews: 115
Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:29 pm
andimlovegalore says...

Bonjour, welcome =D
I used to write a lot in classes instead of CW, except now I really can't because I would just fail for sure.
Nothing wrong with pirates. Pirates are cool!
I'm Ruth x

268 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 268
Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:30 pm
Adnamarine says...

Gutentag, Schem:) Coffeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! It makes me totally hyper unless I was really tired, or I'm drinking it with a meal:D Thank goodness for caffeine, that's all I have to say.

Dry, sarcastic humor is exactly my cup of tea:) We should get along just fine. And slightly deranged? Who isn't? I know I am, slightly. It's more fun that way, even if some people do look at you a little strangely.

Haha, pirates. You should meet Saint Razorblade. She goes wild at the site of an eyepatch and cutlass.

I write mostly poetry as well:) Whether that's what I'm best at... that's for others to say. But it's certainly what I write the most of. I'm very excited to read some of yours, though. I suspect they shall be quite entertaining:D
Hold it, did I hear you say you have a story up???? Spendid!

Anyhoo, I'm sure you'll have no trouble learning your way around the site, but if you ever do, just give me a shout and I'll come running. Don't let your friend lock you up, and have fun checking everything out. See you around! *rushes off to read the story*

*adna*
"Half the time the poem writes me." ~Meshugenah

"And what is the use of a book," thought Alice, "without pictures or conversations?"
— Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland