Young Writers Society

newbie!

456 Reviews

Reviews: 456
Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:28 am
View Likes
Rascalover says...

Hey guys Im Tiffers and Im new here lol
I love to write and read other peoples writing!
Well hope to talk to some of ya later!

140 Reviews

Reviews: 140
Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:03 am
Sapphire says...

Welcome!

If you love reviewing other people's writing then you'll get on well here! :wink: Before posting a work of your own, remember to review two pieces - that way, you stick to the rules and hopefully get more reviews of your own work as a result.

I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. It's a big site, but the tabs at the top of the page can guide you through it.

Sapphire
:)
Click for critiques :)

Dancing through life down at the Ozdust, if only because dust is what we come to – Wicked the Musical

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:34 am
Demeter says...

Hey Tiffers! :)

Welcome to YWS! I advise you to read the Help & Support section, where you can find all the rules etc. Also the review rule whom Sapphire mentioned. And another thing: "netspeak" isn't allowed here in YWS, so remember to keep track of proper writing :D

Well, enough of that technical stuff. What genre do you write particularly? What do you like to read? Favourite book, author, flower? Where in the big world are you located at the moment? Tell us more! YWSers are friendly people who are interested in everyone – well, you know what I mean, hopefully ;)

Hm. Have an amazing time and PM me if you want to ask anything!

See you around!

Demeter xx
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:00 pm
niteowl says...

Hi and welcome to YWS! Now I'm curious: What is rasca and why do you love it so much?

Anyway, you've gotten the rules rundown and the question rundown so now all you need is a gift! Well, you don't actually need a gift, but it's nice, isn't it?

:D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :thud: :smt006 :smt035 :smt036 :smt026 :smt016 :smt024 :smt029 :smt027 :smt034 :smt031 :smt020 :smt032 :smt069 :smt038 :smt034 :smt116 :smt084 :smt044
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

Random avatar

Reviews: 56
Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:12 pm
thunder_dude7 says...

Hi, Tiffers! Welecome to YWS!

Obviously, you like rascal flatts. They're really good. Do you typically listen to country?

Oh, and what genre do you write?

456 Reviews

Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:54 pm
Rascalover says...

Wow you guys surely are nice and rascal stands for rascal flatts. Yes I typically listen to country music but I also listen to other types of music such as rock rap r-n-b and such. My favorite author is Nora Roberts, but my favorite book is titled A Knight In Shining Armor. I forgot who wrote it though.

268 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 268
Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:05 pm
Adnamarine says...

Go Rascal Flatts! And welcome to YWS Tiffers:D

I see most of the little rules and such have been covered by my illustrious colleagues (nods to Sapphire and Demeter) and there aren't many of them-- rules that is:D

So what kinds of things do you like to write? Maybe you've written or are working on a novel? Short stories? Poetry? Tell me about it!

Need any help with anything, give me a shout:) I'd love to be of assistance.

*adna*
"Half the time the poem writes me." ~Meshugenah

456 Reviews

Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:15 am
Rascalover says...

I have posted two stories in the fanfiction section
anyone want to take a peek and leave a reveiw?

"We're just all nosy little busybodies."
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi