z

Young Writers Society

Hey guys

Random avatar

Reviews: 2
Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:19 am
lizzychicorock says...

Hi, i don't really know what to write here, so ill just say stuff about me. I am 13 my name is Lizzy and i love to write and act. I like to hang out with friends and stuff. That's basically it, talk to you later! :)

140 Reviews

Reviews: 140
Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:57 am
Sapphire says...

Welcome to the site, Lizzy! What kind of things do you like to write?

Any information you need along with the site rules can be found here. The main points to remember are to avoid netspeak and to make two reviews of other people's works before posting a piece of your own.

Feel free to send me a message if you need a critique or anything!

Sapphire
:)
Click for critiques :)

Dancing through life down at the Ozdust, if only because dust is what we come to – Wicked the Musical

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:39 am
Demeter says...

Hey, Lizzy!

Welcome to YWS! You said that you're 13 but in your profile it says you're 14. What's the matter? You might want to fix that...

Oh, I love acting, too! Unfortunately I can't do it anywhere since I'm not part of any drama club or anything. I wish I was, though... I've only been in some little school plays, you know, really minimal stuff. But luckily I love writing as well, and I can do it anywhere I like! For example, here in YWS! And what's better than that, you can actually get awesome reviews and honest opinions about your work, which is just great. I'm sure you'll like it here!

Well, PM if there's anything you'd like to ask!

See you around,

Demeter xx
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:25 pm
Lydia says...

Welcome to YWS, Lizzy!!

I can't act...I really can't. I couldn't keep my face straight to do it. You're here to write, right? Well were here for the same thing and to help you! So don't worry, no body will make fun of you.

Lydia
Wake up at the break of dawn, have fun, party, until you can't keep your eyes open one more second!

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:12 pm
niteowl says...

Hi Lizzy!! Hope you have fun navigating the site, reading other people's works, etc. Since Sapphire already talked about the rules, I won't be redundant. All you really need from me is a gift. Which I will provide as soon as Charlie gets back from the gift store...Oh, there he is now! What fantastic timing! Charlie, hurry up! The new girl needs a gift!

FOR GOD'S SAKE NITE! NO HELLO, NO HOW ARE YOU? JUST GET OVER HERE WITH THE GIFT NOW! MY FEELINGS ARE HURT.

Charlie, you're a robot. You have no feelings.

OH RIGHT. WELL IF I WERE HUMAN, MY FEELINGS WOULD BE HURT. ANYWAY, CONGRATULATIONS, HERE'S YOUR GIFT, YADA YADA YADA!!! :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :thud: :smt006 :smt035 :smt036 :smt026 :smt016 :smt024 :smt029 :smt027 :smt034 :smt031 :smt020 :smt032 :smt069 :smt038 :smt034 :smt116 :smt084 :smt044
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

189 Reviews

Reviews: 189
Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:58 pm
[deleted1] says...

Hello, lizzychicorock! Welcome to YWS! I'm Rick. For ever two reviews you have, you can post one of your own work. Also, after you have twenty-five reviews, you can access the YWS chatroom. If you have any questions/concerns, PM me.

Blue names- Greeters.

Purple names- Instructors.

Light green names- Jr. Mods.

Dark green names- Mods.

Red names- Admins.

Bye!

-Rick.

816 Reviews

Reviews: 816
Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:53 pm
Leja says...

Ciao, Lizzie! Acting sounds like fun ^_^ Do you like to write plays, then? What's your favorite play to perform?

See you around!
-Leja

Powerful men have a way of avoiding consequences.
— Dr. Harrison Wells, The Flash