z

Young Writers Society

EllO!

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:29 am
pirate_lover56227 says...

Ello! I'm new and my nikname is Kimber! I love to read and write historical fiction!

20 Reviews

Reviews: 20
Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:32 am
Sinkingtooslow says...

And I bet you like pirates too....

HI! Welcome. Hope you like it here. It's been a while since I've been around here so I'm just getting used to it again myself, but enjoy and I'm sure everyone will tell you about writing two reviews before you post a piece of your own. But yeah.. HI!
That is all.

268 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 268
Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:35 am
Adnamarine says...

Hi Kimber! Welcome, welcome. LOVE your username. 'Pirate lover.' Girl after my own heart:D

Wow, historical fiction, eh? That's really difficult to write. Good for you! Might I guess that a few of them have a couple pirates in them here or there? :) Do you write them mostly in short story form, or have you tried novel writing?
I really like to read historical fiction too. Have you ever read Ann Rinaldi of Carolyn Meyer? I liked them both a lot, especially Ann Rinaldi.

Anyway, I hope you find everything here to your liking, as I'm sure you will, due to the amazing work of our illustrious admin Nate.

If you ever find yourself needing anything -- help, reviews, anything -- give me a shout.

*adna*
"Half the time the poem writes me." ~Meshugenah

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:32 am
moosiegirl says...

Hayy Kimber! Welcome to YWS! This is the best place to go for writing. Hehe keeps me in tip top shape. Well we are all pretty friendly, to the point of being in your face all the time, but we like to compare it to a mother hen and her young chick instead of a stalker/ stalkie. Lol well on a happier note, just PM me if you need anything :D
"I don't know what to say, so I'll just say what's in my heart... Baboom, Baboom, Baboom."
--Mel Brooks

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:57 pm
niteowl says...

Hi Pirate_lover! Welcome to YWS! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or check out the "Help and Support" section. As sinkingtooslow mentioned, we do ask that every member review at least two pieces for every one they post.

Now that that's out of the way, HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S YOUR GIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :thud: :smt006 :smt035 :smt036 :smt026 :smt016 :smt024 :smt029 :smt027 :smt034 :smt031 :smt020 :smt032 :smt069 :smt038 :smt034 :smt116 :smt084 :smt044
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:28 pm
pirate_lover56227 says...

I would like to thank everyone for welcoming me!! =)) Yes, I do love pirates. Perhaps a little too much... I think I am really going to like this site! I have reviewed a few stories and posted one of my own.

I have mostly wrote short stories but I am trying to write a novel about the pirate Samuel Bellamy. =) Even though I have plenty ideas for it I must admit that it is harder to put them together than I thought...

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:40 pm
blacktiger3915 says...

Hola! The name's Tiger. Blacktiger. Or you can just call me Brooke. Welcome to the young writers society!!!! If you have any questions or just need a friend I'm here. Have a great time here and good luck. Peace 8)
Don't send sheep to kill a wolf.

Death is only the end if you assume the story is about you.
— Welcome to Night Vale