z

Young Writers Society

Me.Tamara.NoLies.

158 Reviews

Reviews: 158
Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:48 pm
thewritingdoc says...

I have been described as entering a room like an object, a table perhaps; silent and sturdy. Some people like to call me paranormal, but I believe that even that's an understatement. I am a complex figure. My mind is full of uncertainties and curves that you may confuse with mountains – so luscious you'll want to climb them. But don't – because then then baby, you'll be chained for eternity. There's no getting away from me.
Often people attempt to call my bluff. But I have no need to lie. Every word I speak is a truth that shocks like no other. All the talk of dirty business, nasty stunts, it's all true. So when they search for the undercovers, all they get is an unsatisfied frown and possibly a broken heart.
Maybe it's because I'm so quiet, that people are so intrigued. They all want to point and stare. And constantly ask me, β€œAre you there?” Clearly I am a living, breathing human being. So do me a favor and leave me alone.
I mean, I love the world, but at the same time -- I hate it so goddamn much. However, I do like to meet people and toy with their minds.
I am a lion.
I love my words on paper because they're so thick. They can hurt people and that's maybe what I like most. I like to hurt people.
But when I'm mad-- I'm mad. So I'll give you shit.
Don't start my flame. You can't put it out.
Write me a love letter and I'll burn it.
That's just the kind of heart that I have.
So cold that I don't even think these words have described it in its truest form.
    I'd rather write about this world than live in it
    and I'd rather play music all day
    and read and wander around bookstores
    and watch humans
    but not be one of them.

The last of the human freedoms is to choose one's attitudes.
— Viktor Frankl