z

Young Writers Society

More New =]

Random avatar

Reviews: 115
Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:20 pm
andimlovegalore says...

Hey, just another new member =] I'll hopefully be posting around and getting to know people! Feel free to add my msn neongoldenx@hotmail.co.uk or take a look at my fictionpress http://fictionpress.com/~neongolden.

My name's Ruth by the way.

268 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 268
Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:59 pm
Adnamarine says...

Hey Ruth! Welcome, welcome.

I'm going to guess that you like to write? Just a guess;) What kinds of things do you like to write? Any one thing in particular, or do you like to write all kinds of things?
What other things are you interested in?

If you're particularly interested in getting to know people, there's a really god way of doing that. Once you've done 25 reviews of people's works, you can enter chat! It's quite fun, and like I said, a good way to get to know people.

If you have any questions about all the other stuff you can do here or get confused or anything, give me a shout and I'll do everything I can for you:)

See you around!

*adna*
"Half the time the poem writes me." ~Meshugenah

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:10 am
niteowl says...

Hi Ruth and welcome to YWS! It looks like you've done a few reviews already, but just for the record, you're supposed to do at least two for every one you post so the forums don't get inundated with unreviewed works from any one member.

Anyway, have fun and HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S YOUR GIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :thud: :smt006 :smt035 :smt036 :smt026 :smt016 :smt024 :smt029 :smt027 :smt034 :smt031 :smt020 :smt032 :smt069 :smt038 :smt034 :smt116 :smt084 :smt044
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:43 am
Demeter says...

Hello, Ruth and welcome to YWS!

Tell us something more about yourself. What do you like to write, for example?

Oh, and it's really important that you read the Rules once you've joined in. You can find them and other very helpful things in the Help and Support section.

Well, I hope and know you'll love it here! PM me if there's anything you'd like to ask or need reviews or something.

See you around!

Demeter xx
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

71 Reviews

Reviews: 71
Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:12 am
Luvzi12 says...

Hi! I'm new too :)

You can see my newbie post a few posts above yours called 'Emma Smilerz'.

I hope you like it here as much as I hope to!
Follow me on Twitter

71 Reviews

Reviews: 71
Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:37 am
rubberduck says...

Hi there, Ruth!

Welcome to YWS!

I hope you grow to like this site as much as I do! :)
It's a great place to improve your writing skills. The people here give constructive feedback. I assure you. ^^

Well then,
seeya!

-Max.
I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman.
- Homer Simpson

Random avatar

Reviews: 115
Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:19 pm
andimlovegalore says...

I think I've got the rules under control =]

About me.. well I like writing (evidently), I mostly write original fiction, sci-fi, fantasy and that sort of thing. What I mostly like is writing characters and getting inside their heads, I think I'm better at that than making a plot line run - it's something I'm trying to work on improving. I like to read slash fanfics and write some too, but I'm really out of practice.

I like music a lot, alternative/indie/rock, I actually have a varied taste but it probably wouldn't seem that way because I don't like a lot of genres as well. I like movies with clever dialogue and abnormal characters. I'm a big nerd as well =] I like anime and manga a lot and my boyfriend is a big comics/cartoons guy so I know quite a lot of stuff about DC/Marvel. I like Batman.

I read silly-funny-fantasy fiction like Discworld and the Dresden Files, but I like more serious books as well. I've just started to read some Neil Gaiman novels, and I love Jurassic Park.

I'm sure you'll get to know more about me ^^' I ramble on a lot.

'They are afraid of nothing,' I grumbled, watching their approach through the window. 'Together, they would brave Satan and all his legions.'
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights