z

Young Writers Society

I'm Lydia!

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:18 pm
Lydia says...

You probably know already but I'll say it again...I'm Lydia! I'm 14 and this year is gonna be my first year in highschool (9th grade).

I am in band. I play the flute/piccolo. I'm second chair :wink: out of...six (maybe, I don't know) chairs. There are only, like, 13 people who are in band that are in my grade. And I know some of them are quitting...so now I'm not sure of the numbers.

I have a quite a few pets. I have 1 rabbit, 3 dogs, 6 cats, 4 turtles, and a million fish. I have to say one thing: I'm a huge animal lover. I cry every time one of my animals die. It makes me so sad.

Okay, obviously I love writing or I wouldn't be here, right? I first started writing in, ummm, like, uh, the middle of 5th grade...I don't know. but I've always been big on reading and one day I thought how cool it would be to write one. So I started writing one and well....let's say I'm sooooo gonna shred that. :wink:

Um...I live in a house. And I...have a family. I have two annoying brothers. One younger than me and one older than me...*cries* :cry: My parents are broke up so I have to go over to one house for a day then the other house for the next day and the next day I'm at the other house. So I'm carrying my stuff around with me pretty much EVERY DAY.
Wake up at the break of dawn, have fun, party, until you can't keep your eyes open one more second!

Random avatar

Reviews: 115
Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:27 pm
andimlovegalore says...

HI Lydia =] aww you have so many animals, that's adorable. My parents broke up when I was iddie too, it's kind of annoying but I always think it's better they're apart and happy than together and miserable, right?

Nice to meet you xx

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:09 am
Avens Dolor says...

Nice to meet you Lydia!

I'm supremely jealous of your rabbit. A friend and I were bored today so we went to a pet shop nearby and just walked around. They had the sweetest little long-eared bunnies that I've ever seen.

What genre do you write in? I'd be happy to offer a critique if you ever need one!

Avens

Thou call'dst me a dog before thou hadst cause. But, since I am a dog, beware my fangs.
— Shylock, The Merchant of Venice