so i'm here.
:D
nice to meet you.

Random avatar

Reviews: 56
Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:50 pm
thunder_dude7 says...

Hi, Weatherly! Welcome to YWS!

Check out the Help and Support Section for rules and FAQs. We have a rule here that you review two pieces before posting your own stuff. After that, it is prefered that you keep the ratio of reviews to works 2:1.

Yes, that was automated. And now I speak normally.

Wow. That was...breif. Come on! Tell us about yourself! Poetry or prose? Any novels in the works? Genre? What do you write?

And feel free to tell us about other aspects of your life as well!

- DX

268 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 268
Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:58 pm
Adnamarine says...

Well, it sounds like you fit the bill then:) How do you do? Adna here, pleased to meet you.

So. You like to write, of course. What kinds of things do you like to write? Stories, novels, poetry, nonfiction? Whatever it is you write, you can't help but find someone here who shares your tastes, as there are so many of us, and they'll more than likely give you the perfect critiques as a result:)

So, anyhoo, have fun getting familiar with this place and meeting all the family. See you aroundQ!

*adna*
"Half the time the poem writes me." ~Meshugenah

183 Reviews

Reviews: 183
Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:04 am
LoveableLittleSock says...

Hey there, Weatherly. Lil' Sock here to make your acquaintance. First and foremost, welcome to YWS! That was a very blunt post, but it gets your point across. I'm sure you'll enjoy YWS as much as all of us do, but tell us what you like! You really give me nothing to go on, so I'm going to go out on a limb here. I'm going to assume you like stuff like Sc-fi, looking at your user name. Maybe in your stories/poems/photographs, you have robots... blowing up? That's cool..

So let's get the point system out of the way before I ramble on anymore. I like to explain it to all the new users. First of all, Nate, the creator of YWS, made this "review twice, post once" rule, which means that you can't post any writing pieces before you review two yourself. But if you tend to post and post and post and post, you're going to run out of points fast. It costs 100 points to post a writing piece, or photograph if you like, and the highest amount of points you can get for a post is 50 points. Do you see where that rule comes in? Anyway, the posts you can get points for are reviews, obviously, and forums like this one. Pretty much any forum that's dedicated to helping people.

Anyway, PM me if you have any questions at all. I'll be more than happy to help!

See you around!
~*Sara*~
Got YWS?

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:45 am
Clo says...

Weatherly: You have an amazing name. Can we trade? Please? Please? :lol:

Anyway, WELCOME TO YWS!!! This is a wonderful place, truly... I can't wait to read your stuff! What's your favorite genre? I'm a big fantasy nerd, but I like the other quirky stuff.

Tell us more about yourself!
How am I not myself?

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:15 am
niteowl says...

Hi and welcome!! Since you've gotten the rules rundown and I've got a lot of these to get through, I'll just get you a gift and be done with it. :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :thud: :smt006 :smt035 :smt036 :smt026 :smt016 :smt024 :smt029 :smt027 :smt034 :smt031 :smt020 :smt032 :smt069 :smt038 :smt034 :smt116 :smt084 :smt044
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

Isn't it funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back, everything's different?
— C.S. Lewis