z

Young Writers Society

Enter the Lady

Random avatar

Reviews: 3
Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:51 am
Lady_Vampira says...

Hello; I am Lady Vampira

I have been writing for a while but would like others to critically review my work; (hence the reason I am here). I write all kinds of genres.

I'm hoping that by being a part of this website I'll write and also review more.

Here's to getting on regularly!

--Lady Vampira

368 Reviews

Reviews: 368
Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:35 pm
Shine says...

Hello Lady Vampira!

YWS welcomes you here...:)

So get reviewing and do post your works.

Happy to have you here.

If get stuck anywhere definitly send me a pm I would try my best to help you.

See you around then.

~Shine~;)
"A good plot is like a dream.If you dont write down your dream on paper the moment you wake up,the chances are you'll forget it and it'll be gone forever"-Roald Dalh.

410 Reviews

Reviews: 410
Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:48 pm
Alainna says...

*toasts*

Hello and welcome to YWS!! *hands out muffins*

If you haven't already checked out the rules and what-not, then I'd suggest you go over to the Help & Support tab on the drop down menu - it's great for any initial questions and rules. :wink:

If you do need anything at all then feel free to pm me - I'm happy to chat, crit and generally help out.

So, what do you write? Your favourite books?

All the best,

Alainna
xxx
Sanity is for the unimaginative.

Got YWS?

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:53 pm
Demeter says...

Hello, LV!

Welcome to YWS, the greatest writing site ever! I'm Demeter/D/Dem/Demi etc and I'm one of the Greeters here (check the blue name). How nice that you have found your way here :)

And you're from Australia? Wow! I'd like to go there some time; I have a penpal there. About where in the country do you live?

I have to remind you that you must check the Help and Support section for more information about the site. Also, you have to do at least two reviews before posting your own stuff, but I see you've already started reviewing, good for you! :D

Well, I hope to see you around, enojy your time! And you can PM me if there's anything you ever need.

Demeter xx
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:48 pm
moosiegirl says...

Hello! Welcome to YWS ;) The people here are overly friendly so you are in good hands. If you want your work reviewed, this is the place. Sometimes, however, people are busy so expect from no reviews to ten reviews normally. We all try our best to review though. The more you review other peoples, the more they review you so try that out! :D Welcome to YWS! Happy writing.
"I don't know what to say, so I'll just say what's in my heart... Baboom, Baboom, Baboom."
--Mel Brooks

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:48 pm
Kyuubi says...

Hola and welcome. It seems like everyone has already said that to you but I wanted to join the group. I think you'll have fun here. Everyone does. Anyway, good luck.

~Wolfie~

P.S. If you do have questions or comments send me a PM. I'll try and answer.
"So, I was thinking, I've always wanted to ride a TaunTaun."
"Ummmm....I asked you answer the math problem on the board."
"No you didn't."
"Yes I did."
"Yeah well, that's your opinion."...............A conversation between my teacher and I.

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:50 am
blacktiger3915 says...

Good day; morning; afternoon; night! Just wanted to be different. I'm Brooke aka blacktiger. I am a friend indeed and is in need of friends. So if you need a friend I'm free! You will have a great time here I'll make sure of it. Nice to have meet you and best wishes. Peace 8)
Don't send sheep to kill a wolf.

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:13 am
casey_kent says...

Hello there!!

Welcome to the very AWESOME YWS!!!

First of all, please read the rules and the FAQs before anything else. It seems that you like to write, but before posting any of your works, please make 2 reviews first. This is one of the rules that we are really strict about.

If you have any questions/concerns or if you want to talk to anyone, please do not hesitate to PM(private message) me!! I'm always here to listen and help.

So, enjoy and have an AWESOME time!!

See ya around!!

~Captain Casey the AWESOME. ARR!
Christianity is not a religion, it's a relationship.

I may not be perfect but Jesus thinks I'm to die for.

"Let's destroy these little darlings..."- W.Beckett

Random avatar

Reviews: 3
Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:32 am
Lady_Vampira says...

Thankyou all for your warm welcomes and offers of help!

Alianna; I write all sorts of things; I'm most comfortable with fantasy and sci-fi. Favourite books... Love anything by Isobelle Carmody and Eoin Colfer's Artemis Fowl series

Demeter; I'm near Sydney
We read to know we are not alone
-C S Lewis

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:23 am
niteowl says...

Hi and welcome! I know it's a bit late, but hey, better late than never! Obviously, I'm playing catch-up in the Welcome forums right now, so *speaking really fast* omghere'syourgifthopeyouenjoyitbye!!:D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :thud: :smt006 :smt035 :smt036 :smt026 :smt016 :smt024 :smt029 :smt027 :smt034 :smt031 :smt020 :smt032 :smt069 :smt038 :smt034 :smt116 :smt084 :smt044
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

All we can do is our best, and hope that it was enough.
— CandyWizard