z

Young Writers Society

No one steal mah hart!

Reviews: 0
Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:16 am
Mistress Breeze says...

Bad Big Brother :evil:

Annyywaaayyysss, I'm new to this forum, but certainly not writing. :D

I hope to improve my skills here, as well improve those of others.

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:07 am
Tatra says...

Hello and welcome to YWS!! Don't worry about Big Brother, he doesn't usually harm people [s]much[/s].

Have fun on the site, it really is a great site. Check out the Rules and Guides, and enjoy!

- Tatra :D
Some people fall in love and touch the sky.
Some people fall in love and find Quicksand.

- Incubus

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:52 pm
Kyuubi says...

Hey and welcome. You will develop as a writer here. You'll make good friends too. So basically you'll be fine. If you do come up with any questions or concerns, PM me and I'll try and get back to you.

~Wolfie~
"So, I was thinking, I've always wanted to ride a TaunTaun."
"Ummmm....I asked you answer the math problem on the board."
"No you didn't."
"Yes I did."
"Yeah well, that's your opinion."...............A conversation between my teacher and I.

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:40 am
blacktiger3915 says...

Hi! I'm Brooke aka blacktiger. Great having you here! If you have any questions that need to be answered or just need a friend, I'm your girl! Make sure you review to posts before posting anymore please. It's the rules.

Anyway, do you like writing poetry or stories? What are your dislikes?
Don't send sheep to kill a wolf.

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:21 am
casey_kent says...

Hey there!!

Welcome to YWS!!

Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy!!

You need not worry because we will all help you improve your writing skills!! But before that, don't forget to read the rules and FAQs to help you out. And as for the helping, I'll be here to help you with anything at all :D.

So, just feel free to PM(private message) me if you have any questions/concerns or if you simply want help. I'd be glad to help you and I'm always here to listen!

Enjoy and have an AWESOME time!!

See ya around!!

~Captain Casey the AWESOMEST!
Christianity is not a religion, it's a relationship.

I may not be perfect but Jesus thinks I'm to die for.

"Let's destroy these little darlings..."- W.Beckett

268 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 268
Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:23 pm
Adnamarine says...

Oh pshaw, Big Bro's harmless:)

So anyway, welcome to the world of young writers! I want you to have a fabulous time checking everything out, so don't you get worried if things ever seem confusing. Just come to me or anybody else with any questions you have, however little or silly they might seem to you. We'll do everything we can to help:)

As for improving your writing skills, if that's what you're looking to do this is the place to come. Here we have writing advice coming out of our ears. Here you can vent about whatever latest thing you're working on that's not behaving and get mountains of consolation and tips. So enjoy it! And don't get too addicted;)

See you around,

*adna*
"Half the time the poem writes me." ~Meshugenah

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:34 am
niteowl says...

Hey Mistress Breeze! Your avatar is pretty! Since you've gotten the rules rundown already, I'll just give you a gift and run since I'm a bit strapped for time right now: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :thud: :smt006 :smt035 :smt036 :smt026 :smt016 :smt024 :smt029 :smt027 :smt034 :smt031 :smt020 :smt032 :smt069 :smt038 :smt034 :smt116 :smt084 :smt044
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:09 pm
Night Mistress says...

Hy, Welcome to YWS.

if you need anything or just want a friend, feel free to pm me.
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

152 Reviews

Reviews: 152
Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:50 pm
Rubric says...

I'm here because I heard someone was trying to steal a deer?

Hey and welcome to the site, I'm Rubric and while I'm not one of the major contributors, you're welcome to send me a personal message if you're having trouble with anyone on the site. I look forward to seeing you post (hopefully something original in the fantasy section, I've been looking for a good read).

Rubric
So you're going to kill a god. Sure. But what happens next?

Diary of a Deicide, Part One.

Got YWS?

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:23 pm
Demeter says...

Hey there and welcome!

Haha, don't worry about BB. I've been member here for about three months already and almost all my bruises and scars I got in the beginning have been healed. So there's absolutely nothing to worry about.

With the improving thing, you've come to the right place, my friend. This is the best place to improve and help others to improve. And because you don't really know the people, you won't be praising their writings although you didn't like them. That's the bad thing about letting friends read your stuff: they just say that it's amazing and flawless, while it's probably not true at all. Nothing can be flawless.

But just make sure to read the Rules and everything will be fine. PM me if there's something.

See you around!

Demeter xx
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.
— William James