z

Young Writers Society

Hey!!

Reviews: 4
Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:28 am
Fibbles says...

i just got an account on this website, and my friend told me it was really cool. so i hope i get to know alot of you guys!

Random avatar

Reviews: 56
Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:46 am
thunder_dude7 says...

Hi, Kibbles! Welecome to YWS!

We have a rules here that you post two reviews before putting up something of your own. After that, you can post all you want, but it is prefered that you keep the ratio of reviews to works 2:1.

I admit, that was automated. And now I speak normally.

Well, I certainly don't know a lot about you! What genre do you write? What are your interests? Hobbies? Favorite food? Artist/band? Song? Type of music? "American Idol" winner?

Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:14 am
Fibbles says...

oh, well i just write anything that comes to me!! and i love to play guitar, and volleyball, and i like pretty much all music, and i totally voted for David Cook to win American Idol this year!! he was really good. :)
~fibbles~

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:13 am
sasquash says...

I must admit, it makes me sad to hear you voted for David Cook. David A. (sorry, i dont think i can spell his name, no matter how many times i try) i personally think was better. Though it could be because we share a religion... but i dont care :D .

What kind of music do you like to play on your guitar? Do you write your own songs? If so, i hope you put them on here for us all to see! I really hope you enjoy yourself here at YWS. Its a great site, and im pretty sure youll have a good time.

See you around! :wink:
It's ok to be a kid sometimes,

it's what keeps old people young

and young people growing!

Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:46 pm
Fibbles says...

Right now im not writing my own guitar music, but hopefully in the future i will. I'm currently learning how to play the song 'Wonderwall' and i can play some songs from Greenday too. Oh, and sorry for rooting for David Cook in American Idol this year. I just thought he was really good :)
~fibbles~

410 Reviews

Reviews: 410
Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:52 pm
Alainna says...

Oooh, Wonderwall is a beautiful song. I do like Oasis.

Anyways, heya and welcome to YWS!!

As the others have said, check out the rules and FAQ's. If you would like a crit or a chat, then pm me and I'll be happy to help you out.

All the best with your songs and I hope you like it around here.

Alainna
xxx
Sanity is for the unimaginative.

Got YWS?

Random avatar

Reviews: 56
Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:52 pm
thunder_dude7 says...

I must admit, it makes me sad to hear you voted for David Cook. David A. (sorry, i dont think i can spell his name, no matter how many times i try) i personally think was better.

Shame on you :evil:

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:03 am
LilSarahBreezy says...

You're Jenni's friend, right?

Welcome to YWS! David Cook rules, so don't listen to the Archuletta fans :D

Make sure you read the rules thoroughly. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. Good luck, and I can't wait to enjoy your work!

Love,
Sarah/Juno
Be My Love And Race The Dream Together ♥♥♥

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:25 am
blacktiger3915 says...

Hi! Welcome to the young writers society! I'm Brooke aka blacktiger. How are you? So nice to meet you. I hope to read your works in the future and I hope for the best while on this website. If you need a friend, I'm perfect for the job! Have fun. Peace 8)

P.S. David Cook is the best and he's very cute. I voted for him about 20 times.
Don't send sheep to kill a wolf.

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:28 am
niteowl says...

Hi and welcome! Go David! I'm not specifying which one, mainly because I didn't watch American Idol this season and thus have no opinion.

Anyway, HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S YOUR GIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :thud: :smt006 :smt035 :smt036 :smt026 :smt016 :smt024 :smt029 :smt027 :smt034 :smt031 :smt020 :smt032 :smt069 :smt038 :smt034 :smt116 :smt084 :smt044
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:04 am
Fibbles says...

thats an awesome gift, thanks niteowl. And yes, im Jenni's friend. Oh, and now im learning how to play Dust in the Wind!!! I'm very excited! Hopefully all of us can be friends :) Talk to you soon.
~fibbles~

268 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 268
Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:59 pm
Adnamarine says...

Hi Fibbles! Go David C.! David A. was too... little... but last season was not nearly so good the season before, with Blake and Jordin. Anyway, welcome to YWS!

I'm so jealous you play guitar:) I've always wanted to play. But I do play piano.

What kinds of things do you write, anyway? Poetry? Fantasy? Sci-fi?

Anyway, I'm very glad Jenni got you to come:) I'm sure you'll find your way around quite easily with her to help you. But if you need any extra assistance, or if you want a review, let me know!

See you around:)

*adna*
"Half the time the poem writes me." ~Meshugenah

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:48 pm
Slammoth says...

Ohmygod! Such a cute 'un... Fibbles! Argh. One of those names that I wish I had thought of when I'm trying to think up a name for something tiny and cuddly.

But now it'd be a rip off to use it. Oh well.

Oh, the point to this post... Oh yes! HI THAR!

Oo, a guitarist. Nice. Am too, although I suck. Welcome and hope you have fun in the Community! :D
Art is not about thinking something up. It is the opposite -- getting something down.
~Julia Cameron

An existential crisis a day keeps the writer's block away <3
— LadyBug