z

Young Writers Society

Hello

Reviews: 0
Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:24 pm
KitaPita says...

heyy my names Kita and i'm neww and i would like to meet you so you can just message me if you want to talk thanx! :D

Random avatar

Reviews: 56
Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:48 pm
thunder_dude7 says...

Hi, Kita! Welecome to YWS! You'll LOVE it here!

We have a rule here that you review two pieces before posting something of your own. After that, just try to keep the ratio of reviews to pieces 2:1. Oh, and be sure to check out the help and support tab at the top of the screeen for rules and FAQs.

And that's my automated message to you. And now I speak normally.

My, what a breif intro. What do you write: Poetry or prose? Songs? Scripts? What genre do you write? Tell us something interesting about yourself!

Oh, and if you have any questions or want something critiqued, just drop me a PM. Unless you want me to critique romance. Can't help you there.

Again, welecome to YWS!

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:11 am
niteowl says...

Hi Kita! From your avatar, I'm guessing you like Twilight. Why don't you join Alice Cullen Knows Your Next Move, the usergroup dedicated to all things Twilight?

Now, I'm going to second what thunder_dude7 said and give you a gift: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :thud: :smt006 :smt035 :smt036 :smt026 :smt016 :smt024 :smt029 :smt027 :smt034 :smt031 :smt020 :smt032 :smt069 :smt038 :smt034 :smt116 :smt084 :smt044
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

317 Reviews

Reviews: 317
Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:21 am
View Likes
mizz-iceberg says...

Hello Kita!

Welcome to YWS.

I'm Mizz Iceberg, but you call me whatever you please. And I'm here if you ever need any help.

I'm looking forward to reading your work and seeing you around this site.

A few rules that you should probably get familiar with right away:
All stories and poems must be rated accordingly. If they have vulgar language, please rate them as 'R.'

Keep all comments clean! For stories and poems, one may use vulgar language, but this is not the case with comments. All inappropriate comments will be edited.

Members are asked to withhold on submitting work until they post two reviews. After one has done, a member can submit as much work as he/she may like, although it is requested that one keeps the ratio of reviews to work to at least 2 to 1.

This is a writers forum, and thus "netspeak" or "1337" is simply not allowed.

Be sure to check out the Guides and FAQs if you ever have trouble navigating. This site can seem confusing at first.

I'm sure you'll have have lots of fun here and also be able to improve your writing and help other improve theirs.

Last but not least, feel free to PM me if you ever have any questions or concerns.

Toodles for now!
I'm a godmother, that's a great thing to be, a godmother. She calls me god for short, that's cute, I taught her that.
--Ellen DeGeneres

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:13 am
casey_kent says...

Hey there Kita!

Welcome to YWS(Young Writers Society)!!

Well, how are you doing? I hope you're doing fine.

YWS is an AWESOME site, so you will surely be fine if you aren't fine right now.

First of all, do not forget to read the rules and the FAQs before anything else. We have a rule that says you have to make 2 reviews first before posting any of your piece. Please, please be reminded of this rule, and please do not break it.

If you have any questions/concerns or if you simply want someone to talk to, don't hesitate to PM(private message) me! I'd be glad to help!!

Enjoy and have an AWESOME time here, dear!!!

See ya around!!

~Casey the AWESOMEST. ;)
Christianity is not a religion, it's a relationship.

I may not be perfect but Jesus thinks I'm to die for.

"Let's destroy these little darlings..."- W.Beckett

410 Reviews

Reviews: 410
Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:28 pm
Alainna says...

'Ello, 'ello and welcome to YWS!!

Ooh, are you a Twilight fan? We have a few of those lurking around here (including me....) and I'm Team Edward all the way. However, I'm yet to read the third book as we're a little behind here in the UK and the paperback hasn't come out yet. :?

Anyways, as the others have said, check out the rules and FAQ under the Help & Support tab at the top of the page.

If you ever need anything then feel free to pm me.

Alainna
xxx
Sanity is for the unimaginative.

Got YWS?

Random avatar

Reviews: 21
Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:52 pm
Antares says...

Ohhh I like you already! Team Edward FTW!

*ahem*

Welcome to YWS! You're sure to love it here and will become addicted in no time!

See you around! :D :smt039
'Moses Kiptanui - the 19 year old Kenyan, who turned 20 a few weeks ago.'
'If that had gone in, it would have been a goal.' David Coleman
'Without being too harsh on David Beckham, he cost us the match.' Ian Wright

268 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 268
Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:31 pm
Adnamarine says...

You're new? You don't say;) That's teh awesome! It's lovely to get some new blood in here.

So anyhoo Kita, it's ever so lovely to meet you deary. If you ever find yourself needing anything, you know where to come:) I'll do whatever I can for you.

Have fun checking everything out here.

*adna*
"Half the time the poem writes me." ~Meshugenah

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:33 pm
Demeter says...

Heyyy!

Welcome to Young Writers Society! I'm Demeter, and because I'm a Greeter (blue name), I want to make you feel as welcome as possible. :) Mizz Iceberg has covered perfectly all the technical stuff, so I won't be going there now. I don't think it would be paying to tell all the rules and stuff over and over again.

Tell us something about yourself. What do you like to read and write? Who's your favourite author? Do you have any pets? What country do you live in? How long have you been writing? What's your favourite colour, food, season...? Haha :D I like to question.

Well, I hope you'll like it here, and I'm pretty sure you will. PM if there's anything you want to ask or something like that.

See you around!

Demeter xx
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

We're all stories in the end.
— 11th Doctor