z

Young Writers Society

Hello again, writers.

20 Reviews

Reviews: 20
Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:55 am
Sinkingtooslow says...

Hello everyone! It's been a long time since I've been on a writing forum. It all started with TYWC about 8 or 9 years ago... A few days ago a member here I knew from TWYC (etc.) messaged me on MSN and reminded me about this place..yay!
I know I was a previous member here, however, I couldn't for the life of me remember my username or the email address I had used to join. So, I am back and hoping to get some good critic from you all. It's good to be back! :)

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:10 am
Tatra says...

Welcome back to YWS! Although I have no idea when you were here before, I'm sure that a lot new things were added since then. It really has made YWS an even better site. :D

Also, I would like to direct you to [url=http://www.thewriterssociety.com/]The Writers Society, the sister site of YWS for those 18+. TWS is a great site, quite like YWS. :D

Have fun at YWS, and take a look at TWS, and good luck with your writing!
Some people fall in love and touch the sky.
Some people fall in love and find Quicksand.

- Incubus

220 Reviews

Reviews: 220
Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:13 am
Sleeping Valor says...

Welcome back!

^_^ I did the same thing as you, once. Though not for a whole 8 years. =P And I remembered my username (actually, I didn't. I had it saved in a notepad file in case I forgot ^_^)

Also, I love you avatar. :D

I'm glad you found your way back to us. YWS has been changing a lot recently (all for the better) and I've no doubt you'll love it.

If you need a crit or have a question, PM me anytime!

^_^ Keek!
I'm like that song stuck in your head; I come and I go, but never truly dissapear.

And apparently I also write a blog.

Random avatar

Reviews: 56
Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:34 am
thunder_dude7 says...

Welecome back to YWS!

Seeing as you've been here before, I assume you know how everything runs and that you need 2 reviews before you post something of your own and that you should join the Round Robin Riter Club. Maybe not that last one, but it's important. Join. Seriously.

So, what are your interests? What genre do you write? Anything about yourself you'd like to share?

PM me if you have any questions or want something critiqued. Unless it's romance. Then find somebody else.

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:46 am
alwaysawriter says...

Welcome back, even though I've only been here a month and wouldn't know who you were even if you rememebered your username. PM me if you have any questions or anything or want something reviewed, INCLUDING romance.
Meshugenah says to (18:12:36):
Kat's my new favorite. other than Sachi.

WWJD: What Would Jabber Do?

410 Reviews

Reviews: 410
Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:56 am
Alainna says...

Hello there and welcome back to YWS!! I like your user-name by the way.

Ah, there are quite a few TYWC members floating around the site, some of whom you probably know.

Let me know if you need anything - help, crit or chat. Also, be sure to check out the various articles under 'Help and support' on the drop down menu.

All the best with your writing and I hope you like it here.

Alainna
xxx
Sanity is for the unimaginative.

Got YWS?

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:08 pm
niteowl says...

Hi and welcome! Again! Although I may or may not have welcomed you the first time around.

Anyway, you've heard the rules from the other members, so now you just need a gift: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :thud: :smt006 :smt035 :smt036 :smt026 :smt016 :smt024 :smt029 :smt027 :smt034 :smt031 :smt020 :smt032 :smt069 :smt038 :smt034 :smt116 :smt084 :smt044
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

I don't care what the miserable excuse is for showing the death of books, live, on screen. Men, I could understand; but books! -
— Edwin Morgan, From the Video Box 2