z

Young Writers Society

Hi! ^_^

Reviews: 0
Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:05 pm
Akatsuki no Nerura says...

Hi everyone!

I'm Akatsuki no Nerura, or Nerura for short. I'm 13 years old and I forgot when I started writing. xD Imma Christian and a huge anime fan.

Truthfully, reading isn't a major hobby. Which I know is odd for a writer. Unless it's manga. I like manga. Yeah. Well, anyway, I enjoy writing fanfiction, but mostly fluffy love or angst. Anything I write is most likely going to be fanfiction.

I'm the type of person who uses self-insertion, but I don't make myself perfect in everything, or jump into a random portal to a fictional world. I also like doing crossovers, even if they can get pretty insane.

Fan of: Pokemon, Naruto, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Lucky Star, Azumanga Daioh, Futago Hime

Yup. That's me.

Oh, I can never finish my stories. XD

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:11 pm
Emerson says...

Welcome to the forum!

If you have any questions or need help finding something on the site feel free to bother me! I can't promise you'll get a review for me - I never read fanfiction. But if you need help, I'm your girl! :P

This wasn't a helpful welcome message. But it's nice to meet you and I hope you stick around. I used to read a lot of manga when I was your age. I would read it now, but money, and stuff. I always liked the weird ones that were angsty and stuff.

Anyway! I hope you enjoy the site. Do you think you'll ever write something that isn't ff?
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:16 pm
KaatiieBugg says...

Welcome Nerura!
I'm pretty new too, but we've got alot in common.
It's funny though, I've never been able to write a fanfiction....
Hope you get to enjoy it here, I'm pretty much settling in I guess!

-Buggs
Writing: My Anti-Drug

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:27 pm
blacktiger3915 says...

Hi! I'm Brooke aka blacktiger. If you need a friend or just need some questions to be answered, I'm here!

I never been to the fanfiction forum. I guess I'll take a look later! I like anime too. See you like Yugi-Oh.

Have a great time here and make sure you read all te rules! See you on the flip side. Peace 8)
Don't send sheep to kill a wolf.

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:02 am
niteowl says...

Hi and welcome! I'm not a fanfiction or a manga person, but I know a bunch of people on here are, so you'll be in good company. Be sure to check out the About section, with rules, FAQ's, and the like. Also, if you need help, feel free to PM me.

Now, HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S YOUR GIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :thud: :smt006 :smt035 :smt036 :smt026 :smt016 :smt024 :smt029 :smt027 :smt034 :smt031 :smt020 :smt032 :smt069 :smt038 :smt034 :smt116 :smt084 :smt044
Last edited by niteowl on Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

203 Reviews

Reviews: 203
Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:08 am
October Girl says...

WELL Hello! Welcome to YWS!!! I'm Max, if you need anything just PM me, hope you enjoy the site!!!

-Max
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:30 am
LilSarahBreezy says...

Hi Nerura, welcome to YWS!!! I used to love manga so much, like to the point of an obsession XD I might read some of your Naruto fanfics... if there are pairings I like ;)

I'm Sarah, and you can either call me that or Juno (however you wanna roll). Make sure you read the rules, and even if you don't read the rules, at least note this:

please make 2 reviews before posting your own work

A lot of people don't follow that rule... I will make SURE that you do :D

I hope you enjoy yourself here! If you have any questions, comments, or just wanna chat, PM me!

~Sarah/Juno
Be My Love And Race The Dream Together ♥♥♥

71 Reviews

Reviews: 71
Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:49 am
rubberduck says...

Hey there, Nerura!

So, you write fan fiction, eh? Interesting.

My friend loves reading it. He hates writing it though.
"Why waste time writing when you can read other people's work?"
That's what he says.
Lazy bum.
I'll tell him to read what you write then! :D

Oh yes. The name's Max. You can come to me if you have any difficulties.
I'm just a regular person here but I'll try to help you out as much as possible. :)

But then again, I'm a rubberduck. (Thanks, Demeter.:)) Haha.

Alright then. I'll leave you to explore the site a wee bit more.
Just follow the rules and you'll be fine. ^^

Seeya!

Max.
I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman.
- Homer Simpson

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:49 am
Demeter says...

Hey Nerura!

Welcome to YWS! Oh, I used to love Pokémon! I haven't seen it for a long time, so I can't tell if I still like it... Probably :) But not the other seasons, season 1 was the best. I haven't ever read manga, but one of my friends is such a manga freak! Haha. Well, I've leafed through a few pages of Tokyo Mew Mew, but that's all the experience I have from manga.

So, I hope you have an extra awesome time writing and posting your stuff! And PM if there are any problems whatsoever. See you!

Demeter xx
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:09 pm
.:Echelon:. says...

Hi and welcome to yws hope you enjoy this site its additive. i like your av
Every rose has it's thorn..
Just like every night has it's dawn.

I've matured a lot and I realised it was time to come back.. for good!

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:59 am
casey_kent says...

Hey there!!

Welcome to YWS(Young Writers Society)!!

Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy!

Please don't forget to read the FAQs and the rules first before anything else! Also, before you post some of your works, please make 2 reviews first.

Feel free to PM(private message) me if you have any questions/concerns about the site!

Enjoy and have an AWESOME time!

See ya around!

~Casey the AWESOME

P.S.
Imma Christian too!!
Christianity is not a religion, it's a relationship.

I may not be perfect but Jesus thinks I'm to die for.

"Let's destroy these little darlings..."- W.Beckett

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:30 pm
Kyuubi says...

Hola. Welcome. We have a very jolly little clan here at YWS. 'Little' may not be the best word. Anywho, if you have any questions PM me and I'll be happy to answer them.
"So, I was thinking, I've always wanted to ride a TaunTaun."
"Ummmm....I asked you answer the math problem on the board."
"No you didn't."
"Yes I did."
"Yeah well, that's your opinion."...............A conversation between my teacher and I.

Random avatar

Reviews: 21
Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:48 pm
Antares says...

Welcome to the YWS!

Ah, I had almost banished the memory of Pokemon from my mind but you've just brought it all back. I think Pikachu was my favourite but I can't really remember.

I used to be obsessed with writing fan fiction. I can't wait to read some of your stuff. But remember you've got to give two reviews before you post 'cause [s]the moderators are evil and will bite your head off if you don't[/s] that's only fair. :P

Anyways, have fun!
'Moses Kiptanui - the 19 year old Kenyan, who turned 20 a few weeks ago.'
'If that had gone in, it would have been a goal.' David Coleman
'Without being too harsh on David Beckham, he cost us the match.' Ian Wright

119 Reviews

Reviews: 119
Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:28 pm
SimonCowellLuver says...

Hey I am SimonCowellLuver. Yes a weird and probably an obsessive user name but I find him attractive. Welcome by the way! There is a lot of fun things to do here.

If you need help finding anything feel free to pm me anytime. :D

Thanks and Welcome again to the site. its a pleasure to meet you.

SimonCowellLuver or SCL for short :D
3 facts: 1.You can't lick your elbow
2. you just tried it
3. I caught you cause i saw you

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:33 am
moosiegirl says...

Hayy Nerura!! Welcome to YWS!!
Kaa first off... some coolio things to check out:
a. contests
b. chat room
c. forums
d. all the above
:) if you have any questions here let me know! We are all too overly friendly here :)
Don't worry I can't finish any of my stories either so you are in good company, im sure im not just speaking for myself though...
Ah well :D just happy writing!
"I don't know what to say, so I'll just say what's in my heart... Baboom, Baboom, Baboom."
--Mel Brooks

the only theft here is of decency when carina decided to rob me of my pride and put me on a banana
— veeren