z

Young Writers Society

I need help.

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:57 am
bunnie_i_am says...

Hey,
I posted something and I have no idea if it's good and no one is leaveing reviews! I know I sound a little impationt, but I really want to know! So, if you could be so kind and review it please!!
Bye,
Bunnie.
"Having an eye for beauty isn't the same thing as a weakness except possibly when it comes to you."
"I just want to spend every possible minute of the rest of my life with you"
"I realize only one person will be damaged beyond repair if Peeta dies. Me"

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:09 pm
xxfourthelement says...

If you want reviews, try going to the "Will Review For Food" board in the Lounge. There are a lot of people there willing to review stories. You have to ask nicely though.
"...I laugh, and laugh, and laugh. Sometimes I can stop laughing before people start edging away and talking about soothing drinks." - Lord Raould of Goldenlake and Malorie's Peak

Free Reviews

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:11 am
gamechanger10 says...

i'd highly suggest not actually saying that you need reviews in the 'about the authors' forum, because people usaully don't react very positively when you do...
"The difference between the right word and almost the right word is the difference between lightning and the lightning bug." -Mark Twain

The most important thing is to have fun! Stress makes for distress and neither of those belong in writing!
— Kaia