z

Young Writers Society

Im Bunnie!

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:36 pm
bunnie_i_am says...

Hey, my name is alex and im new! I love to write and i might be good at it. My friends say i am, but there my friends. :wink: Im not sure if they are just saying that. I love James Patterson, Nicholes Sparks, Iras Johanson, and Stephenie Meyer. I write romance and poems. Im not sure what kind of poetry i write, I just write it. I enjoy danceing and i know im good at it. I cant stand video games. They are just an invintion to get people additive and get money. I have two pets, Rustie and Maggie. Maggie is a dog and Rustie a cat. No, i dont have a bunny, and i dont want one. Bunnie is my nickname and its simple saying that Im hyper. Thats about all there is to me. Bye.

71 Reviews

Reviews: 71
Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:53 am
rubberduck says...

I've got 2 bunnies.

I like cats but I don't want them as pets. They might scratch the furniture and my mum'll scream.

I want a dog though. They're such lovable creatures. Some of them, anyway. :)

-Max.
I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman.
- Homer Simpson

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:19 am
Aneke says...

Yeah, I have a cat and a dog too, and they have a really odd love/hate relationship. The kitty, Jaden, is always trying to be friendly and be nice, but Kiana usually won't have any of it. She'll be sleeping under the coffee table and he'll wander over and slide up beside her, and rub his head against her ear...next thing you know she's barking and he's running for cover.

Her idea of affection is slobbering all over him after taking a drink. :)

71 Reviews

Reviews: 71
Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:39 am
rubberduck says...

Haha. Cute relationship.

Oh yes. Mademoiselle Alex, please PM me when you post a poem.

I'd love to read it.:)

Well then, by your leave.

-Max.

(Haha. I feel funny inside.. Is it an urge to puke? Or to laugh at my corniness?)
:)
I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman.
- Homer Simpson

This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible.
— FireEyes