z

Young Writers Society

Heeeeyyyy

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:59 am
LilSarahBreezy says...

Hey ya'll!!! I'm new, obviously. I write mostly romances, and I am currently big on interracial romances. I have a book that I am working on, and my goal is to have it starting to go through the publishing process by August 25th, 2008. So I have a lot of work to do :)

I joined this forum because I thought it would be a great place to ease Writer's Block, to bounce ideas off of people, and, when the time comes, have some help coming up with a title.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all! Don't hesitate to PM or IM me, I love to talk :smt024

EDIT: My name is Sarah by the way, in case you couldn't tell by my username :D

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:05 am
SIC says...

Welcome welcome welcome welcome to our home, Welcome welcom welcome, uhh..
Something that rhymes with home...

Enjoy your stay ok? If you don't, you'll break my hearty, tear it into pieces and throw it into a fire.

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:16 am
casey_kent says...

Hey there!!

Welcome to YWS(Young Writers Society)!!

Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy!

Please don't forget to read the FAQs and the rules first before anything else! Also, before you post some of your works, please make 2 reviews first.

Feel free to PM(private message) me if you have any questions/concerns about the site!

Enjoy and have an AWESOME time!

See ya around!

~Casey the AWESOME
Christianity is not a religion, it's a relationship.

I may not be perfect but Jesus thinks I'm to die for.

"Let's destroy these little darlings..."- W.Beckett

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:03 am
Demeter says...

Hey Sarah,

Welcome to YWS! I'm Demeter or D or Dem(i) or Meter. I know a few Sarahs, it's a great name! :)

Wow, publishing process?! You mean like real, true publishing? Oh, I envy you. What's your novel about and what genre it is? There's a Novelists usergroup here, you could make a good piece there :D

I hope you'll enjoy your time here. PM if you want to talk or need any help, or... anything. See you around!

Demi xx :)
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:24 pm
Firearris says...

Hello Sarah, and Welcome to YOUNG WRITERS SOCIETY!!!!!!!! I'm Fire, Arris, Firearris, FA, or you can make something up. What hobbies do you have? What do you read? Do you have any pets? Tell us more!

Here are some good links:

Contact & Staff: A List of people you can contact for help if needed, (mods and admins), this list is a bit old, but you can still contact most of the people on it. contact.php

Rules & Guides A List of rules, and also some guides. I suggest you go through this so you know what you can and can't do on here, and the guides can be loads of help! I sometimes wish I knew about them when I joined XD rules.php

FAQ Frequently Asked Questions! You may have a problem, and you might be able to find the answer here. faq.php

Also, here is a color list:

Blue Name = Greeters.

Purple Name = Instructors.

Light Green = Junior Moderator.

Dark Green = Moderators.

Red = Admins.

Feel Free to PM me if you want a crit, or you need any help!

~Arris
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard appears "We have weasels now!"
[Firearris] 10:45 pm: askes the guard for the weasel!
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard gives Firearris the Weasel.
[Firearris] 10:46 pm: aquires the weasel and renames it "Cat"

Take that, Lumi.

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:23 pm
niteowl says...

Hi Sarah! Good luck with finishing your novel and getting it published! Since you've gotten the 411 from the others, I'll just give you some emoticons to brighten your day!!!!!!:D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :thud: :smt006 :smt035 :smt036 :smt026 :smt016 :smt024 :smt029 :smt027 :smt034 :smt031 :smt020 :smt032 :smt069 :smt038 :smt034 :smt116 :smt084 :smt044
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:40 pm
LilSarahBreezy says...

Aw, thanks for the welcome everyone!

I'll put some more about me here, sorry I skimped out a little:

Yes, I plan on really, truly publishing my book. Yes, I am to be envied :D

I have two dogs, Boo (Golden Retriever) and Mione (Miniature Dachshund). I love them so much, they are "da bomb".

I love to write (obviously), and I lovelovelove to sing and act. I am one of the main performers in my area, and I always aim to be the best (yeah, that doesn't sound snobb-ish at all... sorry about that).

I promise, everyone will love me here! If I ever make you upset about anything, do not be afraid to tell me, because then I feel even worse if/when I find out about it from someone else.

I also am greatly looking forward to reading other people's works! From what I have read so far, there are many talented writers around here. I haven't been able to review much, though, because I am... um... blonde :D It took me a little bit to figure out HOW to reply.... As my ex-boyfriend said, I am "blonder than Paris Hilton!"

Love ya'll! xoxoxo
Be My Love And Race The Dream Together ♥♥♥

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:22 pm
.:Echelon:. says...

Hi and welcome to yws hope you enjoy this site its additive.
Every rose has it's thorn..
Just like every night has it's dawn.

I've matured a lot and I realised it was time to come back.. for good!

"The bird that would soar above the level plain of tradition and prejudice must have strong wings. It is a sad spectacle to see the weaklings bruised, exhausted, fluttering back to earth."
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening