z

Young Writers Society

Greetings

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1125
Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:10 pm
StellaThomas says...

Ah, the doity orange teenagers from D4. I am happy to say I am not one of them. I once had an unfortunate ordeal with fake tan about a year ago, and have never indulged in the stuff since :D.

Now go get posting!
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

268 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 268
Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:19 am
Adnamarine says...

Not an odd name at all, Liam. I myself happen to be quite fond of Irish names:)
So anyway, welcome aboard! You seem to be getting along quite well here already, but this is quite a friendly place and you seem a friendly person, so I'm not surprised:)

However friendly, though, it is a rather large place, so if you ever find yourself quite confused about anything, send me a PM and I'll do what I can to answer your questions:)

See you around!

*adna*
"Half the time the poem writes me." ~Meshugenah

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:12 pm
Firearris says...

Hello, and Welcome to YOUNG WRITERS SOCIETY!!!!!!!! I'm Fire, Arris, Firearris, FA, or you can make something up. Very Happy What hobbies do you have? What do you read? Do you have any pets? Tell us more!

Here are some good links:

Contact & Staff: A List of people you can contact for help if needed, (mods and admins), this list is a bit old, but you can still contact most of the people on it. contact.php

Rules & Guides A List of rules, and also some guides. I suggest you go through this so you know what you can and can't do on here, and the guides can be loads of help! I sometimes wish I knew about them when I joined XD rules.php

FAQ Frequently Asked Questions! You may have a problem, and you might be able to find the answer here. faq.php

Also, here is a color list:

Blue Name = Greeters.

Purple Name = Instructors.

Light Green = Junior Moderator.

Dark Green = Moderators.

Red = Admins.

Feel Free to PM me if you want a crit, or you need any help!

~Arris
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard appears "We have weasels now!"
[Firearris] 10:45 pm: askes the guard for the weasel!
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard gives Firearris the Weasel.
[Firearris] 10:46 pm: aquires the weasel and renames it "Cat"

Take that, Lumi.

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:13 pm
.:Echelon:. says...

hi and welcome to yws. It is a wonderful place to write and read. If you need any help at all just pm me.

Rebbecca
Every rose has it's thorn..
Just like every night has it's dawn.

I've matured a lot and I realised it was time to come back.. for good!

This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy