Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:56 pm
spike71294 says...

I am spike71294 from india 13 yrs old.

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:04 pm
niteowl says...

Hi and welcome to YWS!!! Just so you know, we ask that every member review at least two other works before posting their own. A review must be at least 250 characters long in order to count. We do this so everyone gets their work critiqued and there is a balance. There's some more important Rules/FAQ's in the "About" section.

Now, HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S YOUR GIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :thud: :smt006 :smt035 :smt036 :smt026 :smt016 :smt024 :smt029 :smt027 :smt034 :smt031 :smt020 :smt032 :smt069 :smt038 :smt034 :smt116 :smt084 :smt044
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

713 Reviews

Reviews: 713
Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:15 pm
BigBadBear says...

You live in India! How is that? That's an awesome country (I did a country report on it once). That's exciting! So, Niteowl pretty much gave you the 2:1 ratio. I see that you have 4 posts, yet 0 reviews? Nah! Let's change that! All you have to do is read a couple stories/poems and say what you like and didn't like about it, and help them get better.

Not that hard, really.

Anyway, be sure to check out all of the rules and such. Also, please don't use chat speak. This is a writer's forum, and we use proper English. (But it's the internet, right? Everyone uses it!)

Not here. ;)

I'll see you around! Be sure to get critiquing! If you have any questions or comments, please ask someone with a light blue name, like Niteowl and myself. We would be glad to help you.

What do you like to write/read?

-Jared
Just write -- the rest of life will follow.

Would love help on this.

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:15 am
casey_kent says...

Hey there!!

Welcome to YWS(Young Writers Society)!!

Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy!

Please don't forget to read the FAQs and the rules first before anything else! Also, before you post some of your works, please make 2 reviews first.

Feel free to PM(private message) me if you have any questions/concerns about the site!

Enjoy and have an AWESOME time!

See ya around!

~Casey the AWESOME
Christianity is not a religion, it's a relationship.

I may not be perfect but Jesus thinks I'm to die for.

"Let's destroy these little darlings..."- W.Beckett

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:47 am
Demeter says...

Hi, Spikey! Hehe, I invented you a nickname :)

Welcome to YWS! What's it like to live in India? I've never been there, must be exotic.

So what genres do you prefer in writing? There are large communities for every genre in here, so you won't get bored, on the contrary. YWS is soooo great place! Wheee!

Anyways, if you need any help, just PM me. See you around!

Demeter xx
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

71 Reviews

Reviews: 71
Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:20 pm
rubberduck says...

Hi there, Spike!

You're from India? Wow. I want to go there for a holiday. The food seems so interesting. :)

You're lucky. Haha.

I came across a story you posted, so I'll read it. :) Romantic fiction, eh? Interesting.

If you need any help, feel free to PM me.^^

Seeya 'round!
Max.
I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman.
- Homer Simpson

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:43 pm
Firearris says...

Hello Spike, and Welcome to YOUNG WRITERS SOCIETY!!!!!!!! I'm Fire, Arris, Firearris, FA, or you can make something up. India? Awesome! :D What hobbies do you have? What do you read? Do you have any pets? Tell us more!

Here are some good links:

Contact & Staff: A List of people you can contact for help if needed, (mods and admins), this list is a bit old, but you can still contact most of the people on it. contact.php

Rules & Guides A List of rules, and also some guides. I suggest you go through this so you know what you can and can't do on here, and the guides can be loads of help! I sometimes wish I knew about them when I joined XD rules.php

FAQ Frequently Asked Questions! You may have a problem, and you might be able to find the answer here. faq.php

Also, here is a color list:

Blue Name = Greeters.

Purple Name = Instructors.

Light Green = Junior Moderator.

Dark Green = Moderators.

Red = Admins.

Feel Free to PM me if you want a crit, or you need any help!

~Arris
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard appears "We have weasels now!"
[Firearris] 10:45 pm: askes the guard for the weasel!
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard gives Firearris the Weasel.
[Firearris] 10:46 pm: aquires the weasel and renames it "Cat"

Take that, Lumi.

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:22 pm
.:Echelon:. says...

Hi and welcome to yws hope you enjoy this site its additive.
Every rose has it's thorn..
Just like every night has it's dawn.

I've matured a lot and I realised it was time to come back.. for good!

Education is education. We should learn everything and then choose which path to follow. Education is neither Eastern or Western; it is human.
— Malala