z

Young Writers Society

Another New Member :]

Random avatar

Reviews: 2
Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:46 pm
Kitterz says...

Hey,
My name is Katie Anne. I'm 17 and I just joined the site. I've been writing poetry, short stories, and novels since 8th grade. I've written two novels and god knows how many of the other two lol. I look forward to reading and sharing on here :] I'm also on Allpoetry.com as Morbiddisturbances if anyone would like to check my stuff out on there.

410 Reviews

Reviews: 410
Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:51 pm
Alainna says...

Heya Katie Anne and welcome to YWS!!

If you ever need anything then feel free to pm me. Greeters (the people with light blue names) are here to answer any initial questions you may have. :D Check out the FAQ's and Guide, which are situated in this forum as stickies. And remember, no chat speak and make sure you do 2 reviews before posting your own stuff. :wink:

What genre do you write? Hobbies? Favourite colour?

We all love new members and we don't bite (well, most of us don't......) so feel free to introduce yourself around the site to different people.

All the best and i hope you like it here,

Alainna
xxxx
Sanity is for the unimaginative.

Got YWS?

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:05 am
niteowl says...

Hi and welcome! I'm on my cell at work right now, so I have to keep this short. You'll get a gift later because doing smilies on a cell isn't practical. In the meantime, enjoy the site!

EDIT: HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S YOUR GIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :thud: :smt006 :smt035 :smt036 :smt026 :smt016 :smt024 :smt029 :smt027 :smt034 :smt031 :smt020 :smt032 :smt069 :smt038 :smt034 :smt116 :smt084 :smt044
Last edited by niteowl on Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

713 Reviews

Reviews: 713
Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:51 am
BigBadBear says...

Hey, Katie! Awesome name!

I hope you like the site so far. Alainna pretty much covered the basic stuff. The 2:1 ratio of reviewing:critiques. Pretty simple stuff there.

Oh, and on your information, it says your 18, but you said you were 17. You might wanna change that.

Cya around!

-Jared
Just write -- the rest of life will follow.

Would love help on this.

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:28 am
Emerson says...

Hello! I'm going to be super redundant.

If you have any questions or need help finding your way around, pm me! :D What genre of fiction do you prefer?
β€œIt's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:55 am
casey_kent says...

Hey there!!

Welcome to YWS(Young Writers Society)!!

Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy!

Please don't forget to read the FAQs and the rules first before anything else! Also, before you post some of your works, please make 2 reviews first.

Feel free to PM(private message) me if you have any questions/concerns about the site!

Enjoy and have an AWESOME time!

See ya around!

~Casey the AWESOME
Christianity is not a religion, it's a relationship.

I may not be perfect but Jesus thinks I'm to die for.

"Let's destroy these little darlings..."- W.Beckett

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:17 am
Demeter says...

Hellos from rainy, gray, summer-y (as if) Finland!

I always spell that wrong. Always. At first, I spell it "Finalnd" which is so irritating! [/irrelevant info]

So. Welcome to YWS, the greatest place you'll find on the world-wide Web! I have to warn at the very beginning: joining YWS may get you addicted. But hey, it's your life. Haha :D Great to have you on board.

All the others have covered the technical stuff, so I won't be repetitive (about the Rules etc).

I hope you'll have an amazingly superb time around! PM me if you have any questions!

See you around,
Demeter xx
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:51 pm
Firearris says...

Hello Kitterz, and Welcome to YOUNG WRITERS SOCIETY!!!!!!!! I'm Fire, Arris, Firearris, FA, or you can make something up. Haha, I like your username. :D What hobbies do you have? What do you read? Do you have any pets? Tell us more!

Here are some good links:

Contact & Staff: A List of people you can contact for help if needed, (mods and admins), this list is a bit old, but you can still contact most of the people on it. contact.php

Rules & Guides A List of rules, and also some guides. I suggest you go through this so you know what you can and can't do on here, and the guides can be loads of help! I sometimes wish I knew about them when I joined XD rules.php

FAQ Frequently Asked Questions! You may have a problem, and you might be able to find the answer here. faq.php

Also, here is a color list:

Blue Name = Greeters.

Purple Name = Instructors.

Light Green = Junior Moderator.

Dark Green = Moderators.

Red = Admins.

Feel Free to PM me if you want a crit, or you need any help!

~Arris
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard appears "We have weasels now!"
[Firearris] 10:45 pm: askes the guard for the weasel!
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard gives Firearris the Weasel.
[Firearris] 10:46 pm: aquires the weasel and renames it "Cat"

Take that, Lumi.

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:17 pm
KaatiieBugg says...

Hi, I'm another Kaatiie... I'm looking forward to reading your stuff!
Writing: My Anti-Drug

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:14 pm
Night Mistress says...

Hi!
Welcome to YWS.

If you need some help or just a friend, feel free to PM me.
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

Obsessing over what you regret won't get you anywhere.
— Steggy