z

Young Writers Society

Hey! Here comes another one...

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:24 am
Clo says...

Hello everyone! My name is Crystal, and I'm a young writer.

I've been writing since... I started reading! :D Of course, I'd like to think my stories have gotten better since I was 3. I've been wanting to find some sort of online outlet, to get feedback and try to improve my writing, and I found this place.

I'm a college student and I'm majoring in English Education 5 - 12. I'm a social bookworm, haha, and absolutely love the teaching field. I'm helping revive the literary journal on my campus, and hopefully I'll be able to obtain the Editor-in-Chief position.

Anyway, I want to meet people and socialize here! I love fantasy and science fiction especially, but I really love everything and write everything.
So I hope it all goes well here! :)

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:48 am
niteowl says...

Hi Crystal and welcome to the Young Writer's Society!

Check out the "About" section because it has some important rules, FAQ, and stuff. Among the most important of these is that you do at least two reviews for every work you post.

Okay, now that that's done, you need a gift. Charlie?

WOAH, WHAT ARE WE DOING OVER HERE...HOLY CRAP IT'S A LAPTOP!!!!!!!! ARE WE REALLY STEPPING UP THE GIFTS NOW?

Nope, those are the same. I got it for my birthday because my mom is awesome. Can we move on and give Crystal her (admittedly not quite as awesome) gift?

WE SURE CAN, NITE! CONGRATULATIONS ON JOINING YWS CRYSTAL!!!!!!!!!!!! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S YOUR GIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :thud: :smt006 :smt035 :smt036 :smt026 :smt016 :smt024 :smt029 :smt027 :smt034 :smt031 :smt020 :smt032 :smt069 :smt038 :smt034 :smt116 :smt084 :smt044
Last edited by niteowl on Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:59 am
casey_kent says...

Hey there!!

Welcome to YWS(Young Writers Society)!!

Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy!

Please don't forget to read the FAQs and the rules first before anything else! Also, before you post some of your works, please make 2 reviews first.

Feel free to PM(private message) me if you have any questions/concerns about the site!

Enjoy and have an AWESOME time!

See ya around!

~Casey the AWESOME
Christianity is not a religion, it's a relationship.

I may not be perfect but Jesus thinks I'm to die for.

"Let's destroy these little darlings..."- W.Beckett

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:01 am
Demeter says...

Hi Crystal!

Welcome to YWS! I go by Demeter, or sometimes D, Dem, or Meter. (Or Metre for the British, haha :))

So what kind of things you like to write? Have your preferences changed since you were three? ;) Here you can write basically anything, so no pressure. People are very nice, as you can notice. (?)

Hmm. I don't have anything very interesting to tell you at the moment, but i hope you'll enjoy your time here! PM me if there are any problems whatsoever.

Demeter xx
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

119 Reviews

Reviews: 119
Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:23 pm
SimonCowellLuver says...

Hello I am SimonCowellLuver or people call me SCL for short because its so long. Welcome to YWS!!! There is a lot of interesting things to do here for example just to name a few is Post stories or any writings you have, YWS Radio, Forums to read and review other's poems.

Also we got a chat room.

There is much more where that came from. If you need help with anything let me know ok.

SimonCowellLuver :lol:
3 facts: 1.You can't lick your elbow
2. you just tried it
3. I caught you cause i saw you

140 Reviews

Reviews: 140
Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:52 pm
Sapphire says...

Hey, welcome to the site!

Everyone's covered the rules already so I'll just say that I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. :)

Looking forward to reading some of your work!

:)
Click for critiques :)

Dancing through life down at the Ozdust, if only because dust is what we come to – Wicked the Musical

410 Reviews

Reviews: 410
Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:02 pm
Alainna says...

Heya and welcome to YWS!! *hands out free books*

If you need anything then don't hesitate to send a pm my way - I'm happy to help.

All the best with teaching and your writing,

Alainna
xxx
Sanity is for the unimaginative.

Got YWS?

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:33 pm
~Volant~ says...

Omg, that's like me!! Woot, go sci-fi and fantasy!! XD

Welcome to YWS!!!!!! You'll love it here, mate! It rocks!!

PM me if you need anything...a review or whatever....I won't bite....I promise....haha

Again, welcome!!
Where are we going?

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:17 am
Clo says...

aw! everyone's so friendly here. It's amazing! Thank you all for the welcome. :lol:

It's kind of fun to do the impossible.
— Walt Disney