z

Young Writers Society

Hidey Ho!

Reviews: 0
Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:31 pm
a_perea1203 says...

Hey all.
I love creative writing. I don't follow the rules of writing though. I write my own way. If you like my writing, let me know... Then I'll let you know if I like yours.

Cheers.

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:34 pm
Sam says...

Hey, a_perea1203! Welcome to YWS.

Haha, as long as you use spell/grammar-check you should be okay. :wink: Before you get settled, be sure to read the rules and review like a madwoman--it's a great way to ensure people love you. I mean, we do simply because you joined, but we'll love you even more if you review things.

PM me if you have any questions about the site! Hopefully I'll be able to answer them. ^_^
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:55 pm
moosiegirl says...

Hi!! Welcome to YWS! Check out the contests and the chat room. If you need any help here, just ask me :D
"I don't know what to say, so I'll just say what's in my heart... Baboom, Baboom, Baboom."
--Mel Brooks

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:01 am
Emerson says...

Hullo!

Oooh a rule breaker? Which kinds of rules do you break, with writing? For that matter! What genre do you play around in? I have to be nosy and ask questions. ^_^

If you have any questions, or find yourself getting lost around the site, feel free to PM me and I'll get back to you ASAP! Anyone in green will help you, too! Like Sam said, we love you just for joining! *snuggles*
β€œIt's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

203 Reviews

Reviews: 203
Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:05 am
October Girl says...

hello desrie, welcome to YWS! I'm Max, like Suz said if you need help feel free to PM people =)

-Max
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... β„’

268 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 268
Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:53 pm
Adnamarine says...

You're right, I do:)

Ha, you sound like me. I don't follow many rules either... though, it does depend what rules you're talking about. ;)

Oh trust me, I do intend to check out your writing and give you a detailed report as to my thoughts on it;)
Just so you know, I must tell you, as is my duty, that before you post any or your writing you must do two reviews of other people's works. Just a little rule we got going. There aren't many of them. Mostly it's just don't post more of your writing than you post reviews of other people's, no chat speak, and no dissing people.

Go ahead and bug me about reviewing your stuff any time you like.

See you around,

Adna
"Half the time the poem writes me." ~Meshugenah

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:02 pm
niteowl says...

Hi and welcome to YWS!! Since you've gotten the rules rundown already (it's cool if you break writing rules, but you should follow those), I'll just give you your gift and run.

:D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :thud: :smt006 :smt035 :smt036 :smt026 :smt016 :smt024 :smt029 :smt027 :smt034 :smt031 :smt020 :smt032 :smt069 :smt038 :smt034 :smt116 :smt084 :smt044
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:11 pm
Demeter says...

Hi there!

Wow, a rebel? It's about time YWS got one, too. Haha :D Just remember grammar and not to use chat speak, and you'll be just fine.

If you have any questions, you can PM me anytime. Enjoy the site!

Demeter xx
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:07 am
casey_kent says...

Hey there!!

Welcome to YWS(Young Writers Society)!!

Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy!

Please don't forget to read the FAQs and the rules first before anything else! Also, before you post some of your works, please make 2 reviews first.

Feel free to PM(private message) me if you have any questions/concerns about the site!

Enjoy and have an AWESOME time!

See ya around!

~Casey the AWESOME
Christianity is not a religion, it's a relationship.

I may not be perfect but Jesus thinks I'm to die for.

"Let's destroy these little darlings..."- W.Beckett

You can cut all the flowers, but you cannot stop Spring from coming.
— Pablo Neruda