z

Young Writers Society

Just thought I'd say hi!

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:56 pm
JezzaP says...

Hi everyone!

Well, I joined YWS about... five months ago I think, but I had too many commitments to think about writing. Stupid, I know. :-) Anyhow, I thought I would say hi, because I don't think (I might have actually) I posted an intro thread back then anyway. Not that I was famous or anything, I made like... four posts :-)

So ye, I like fantasy, action/adventure and I sometimes try poetry, but it's not really my thing :wink:

See you about!
Z'Arrow... :shock:

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:25 pm
ASH1397 says...

WELcome to YWS! I came here a few months ago too! i'm still looking for friends!

My name is ASH1397! I hope you really enjoy your time while your'e here!

ANyway send me a PM [private message] Any time! See ya around!

-ASH1397
And just when the caterpillar thought her life was over, she turned into a beautiful butterfly.

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:30 pm
blacktiger3915 says...

Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! I'm Brooke aka blacktiger3915. If you have any questions, I will be more than happy to try to answer them. If you just need a friend, I'm here! Have a great time here and I will try to make sure I'll read your works! Peace. 8)
Don't send sheep to kill a wolf.

410 Reviews

Reviews: 410
Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:45 pm
Alainna says...

Hello and welcome to YWS!!

If you ever need anything then feel free to pm me. Check out the FAQ's and Guide if you haven't already!

All the best and I hope you like it here.

Alainna
xxx
Sanity is for the unimaginative.

Got YWS?

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:13 pm
Demeter says...

Hi JezzaP!

It feels funny to welcome you like this, because I've only been a member for a month and two weeks. But it's great that you made a comeback :) So welcome!

I'm here if you need any help in anything, just PM! I'll see you around!

Best wishes
Demeter xx
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:23 pm
Emerson says...

Welcome [back?] to YWS!

I'm not sure how much of a look around the site you got before, but I'm sure there is a lot more since. So if you have any questions or need help finding something around the site feel free to PM me!

What kinds of things do you write?
β€œIt's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:28 pm
Tyd says...

Welcome welcome :D Well with summer ahead, i'm sure there will be plenty of time to write some new and interesting things.
As is a tale, so is life; not how long it is, but how good it is.

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:33 am
niteowl says...

Trust me, I know the feeling of a busy schedule all too well. That's what summer's for, I guess. Hopefully your stay will be longer and more fun this time again. Check out the "About" section with all the FAQ's, Rules, and Guides if you haven't already.

Now, HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S YOUR GIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :thud: :smt006 :smt035 :smt036 :smt026 :smt016 :smt024 :smt029 :smt027 :smt034 :smt031 :smt020 :smt032 :smt069 :smt038 :smt034 :smt116 :smt084 :smt044
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:12 am
SIC says...

Since Im not alowwed to give you a waaaaaaaay better gift than niteowl, I guess I'll just say welcome to YWS.
And. But no, seriously, my gifts are totally better than nite owls. Because I have Time!!!!

Welcome! Yay! one more addition to the YWS. Enjoy your stay. Or don't. And then leave. And never return.
Im random.
K bye

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
— Robert Frost