z

Young Writers Society

hello!

Reviews: 0
Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:22 pm
mailan5 says...

ok so i'm new and i guess i joined to get more insight in writing. so it would be great to meet new people and if u wanna get to know me more just write back :D

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:05 pm
Meshugenah says...

Hi! *wvaves* Welcome to YWS! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me! Also, take a look at the rules!.

So! What do you write? Fiction? Poetry? Plays?

Mesh
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:08 pm
niteowl says...

Hi there and welcome!!! I second what Mesh said about the rules. All that helpful stuff you should read is in the "About" section.

Now HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S YOUR GIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :thud: :smt006 :smt007 :smt016 :smt026 :smt024 :smt031 :smt032 :smt050 :smt059 :smt060 :smt072 :smt069 :smt080 :pirate1: :smt077 :smt020 :smt029 :smt027 :smt055 :smt046 :smt043 :smt035 :smt048
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:56 pm
moosiegirl says...

Hi!!! Welcome to YWS! Some things do do:
*contests
*chats
*blogs
Gl here and pm me if you need any help finding things :)
"I don't know what to say, so I'll just say what's in my heart... Baboom, Baboom, Baboom."
--Mel Brooks

268 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 268
Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:34 pm
Adnamarine says...

Hi Mailan. Good to meet you. I'm Adnamarine, otherwise known as Adna:) Can I call you Mai?

So you've certainly found the most awesomest place for writing. So, how'd you find it? I came when someone suggested it to me in another forum I used to be part of. I've never been more grateful for anything anyone's done for me:) If you're feeling a little overwhelmed, though (which I would totally understant; due to its awesomeness, it's a pretty big place), don't hesitate to come to me with any questions. I'd welcome the opportunity to show of my knowledge;)

Hope to see you around!

*adna*

p.s. Of course I'll see you around. What am I thinking? I know perfectly well there never was a site more addicting than this:D See you!
"Half the time the poem writes me." ~Meshugenah

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:48 pm
GordonRamsayLuver says...

Its great that you want to get more in depth writing. You joined the write place we all help each other with our writing. What kind of writing do you like to write the most? I love poetry. By the way I am GordonRamsayLuver but people call me GRL for short.

Welcome to YWS(Young Writer's Society) See you around. :)

GordonRamsayLuver :elephant:
I'm the type of girl who will burst out laughing in dead silence about something that happened yesterday.

Your the reason why I download hate Icons!

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:47 am
Demeter says...

Heellloooo!

Welcome to YWS! This is such an amazing place. I'm Demeter (or D, Dem, Meter etc.) and I'm one of the Greeters here. That's why my name is blue. In case you were wondering :)

So, tell us a bit more about yourself? What's your favourite writing/reading genre? Any favourite authors? Other hobbies?

By the way, before you post your own stuff (poems etc.), remember to do at least two reviews. After that, do about two reviews toward every piece of your own. The 2:1, you know? :)

I hope you'll enjoy yourself in this great society. PM if there's anything you want to know!

See you around!
Demeter xx
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:02 pm
View Likes
SIC says...

Welcome to YWS!
Have fun and be nice.
Treat this forum like your mammy's house and don't go tinkling in the tea pots.

189 Reviews

Reviews: 189
Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:30 pm
[deleted1] says...

Hello, Mailan5! Welcome to YWS! I'm Rick. For ever two reviews you have, you can post one of your own work. Also, after you have twenty-five reviews, you can access the YWS chatroom. If you have any questions/concerns, PM me.

Blue names- Greeters.

Purple names- Instructors.

Light green names- Jr. Mods.

Dark green names- Mods.

Red names- Admins.

Bye!

-Rick.

What's stopping you?
— David Mamet