z

Young Writers Society

Good day people of the Universe!

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:28 am
Ratter-chan says...

Well here it goes; My name is Ratter-chan... Or is it? ...Ok, it is. I'm new to the Young Writers Society. (Why else do people post in this section?) I truthfully have no idea how long I've been writing. For a decent amount of time, I think... Anyway, I like to write, well, not to put too sharp a point on it, but I just like writing weird things. Mostly random thoughts I get that end up turning into a poem or story or something. Ok, I'm done rambling now. I hope I didn't bore you to death, because then I'd get in trouble. See you around! (Unless I did bore you to death, then I won't...)

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:12 am
Firearris says...

Hello Ratter, and Welcome to YOUNG WRITERS SOCIETY!!!!!!!! I'm Fire, Arris, Firearris, FA, or you can make something up. What hobbies do you have? What do you read? Do you have any pets? Tell us more!

Here are some good links:

Contact & Staff: A List of people you can contact for help if needed, (mods and admins), this list is a bit old, but you can still contact most of the people on it. contact.php

Rules & Guides A List of rules, and also some guides. I suggest you go through this so you know what you can and can't do on here, and the guides can be loads of help! I sometimes wish I knew about them when I joined XD rules.php

FAQ Frequently Asked Questions! You may have a problem, and you might be able to find the answer here. faq.php

Also, here is a color list:

Blue Name = Greeters.

Purple Name = Instructors.

Light Green = Junior Moderator.

Dark Green = Moderators.

Red = Admins.

Feel Free to PM me if you want a crit, or you need any help!

~Arris
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard appears "We have weasels now!"
[Firearris] 10:45 pm: askes the guard for the weasel!
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard gives Firearris the Weasel.
[Firearris] 10:46 pm: aquires the weasel and renames it "Cat"

Take that, Lumi.

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:32 am
Demeter says...

Hel-lo there, RC! (May I call you that?)

Welcome to YWS! And haha, no, you didn't bore me to death. And obviously not Firearris, either, because she managed to answer your message :)

I'm Demeter, D, Dem or Meter, funnily. You are free to PM me if you have any questions, concerns, worries, need for a crit or someone to talk with. Oh no. I finished sentence with a preposition. Go ahead and hit me.

So – what's your favourite genre in reading and/or writing? What's the best book ever? Favourite author? Any other hobbies?
I'll see you around, hopefully. Enjoy the site!

Best wishes,
Demeter xx
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:05 am
casey_kent says...

Hey there!!

Welcome to YWS(Young Writers Society)!!

Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy!

Please don't forget to read the FAQs and the rules first before anything else! Also, before you post some of your works, please make 2 reviews first.

Feel free to PM(private message) me if you have any questions/concerns about the site!

Enjoy and have an AWESOME time!

See ya around!

~Casey the AWESOME
Christianity is not a religion, it's a relationship.

I may not be perfect but Jesus thinks I'm to die for.

"Let's destroy these little darlings..."- W.Beckett

410 Reviews

Reviews: 410
Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:47 pm
Alainna says...

Hello there and welcome to YWS!! *prods welcome banner*

*banner proceeds to fall down*

Ah, swiftly moving on... Feel free to pm me for anything - help, critique or a chat - I'm always happy to help out.

I love writing down those random little thoughts that cross your mind everyday - they can spark some great ideas. :wink:

All the best and I hope you like it here,

Alainna
xxx
Sanity is for the unimaginative.

Got YWS?

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:12 pm
niteowl says...

I wonder if it's possible to actually bore someone to death. Perhaps if you put some of my science teachers in a room and had them all lecturing at the same time...:P

Well, anyway, welcome to Young Writer's Society, pleasure to meet you and all that jazz. Now HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S YOUR GIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :thud: :smt006 :smt007 :smt016 :smt026 :smt024 :smt031 :smt032 :smt050 :smt059 :smt060 :smt072 :smt069 :smt080 :pirate1: :smt077 :smt020 :smt029 :smt027 :smt055 :smt046 :smt043 :smt035 :smt048
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

268 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 268
Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:30 pm
Adnamarine says...

Hey Ratter:) Welcome to YWS! I'm Adna... or am I? ... er, nevermind;)

Yay rambling! Your writing sounds very interesting. Can't wait to read some! Just make sure that before you post any of your stuff, you do two reviews for someone else.
Once you Do have something posted, I'd Love to come review it for you, if you want. If so, let me know!

See you around!

*adna*
"Half the time the poem writes me." ~Meshugenah

189 Reviews

Reviews: 189
Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:35 pm
[deleted1] says...

Hello, Ratter-chan! Welcome to YWS! I'm Rick. For ever two reviews you have, you can post one of your own work. Also, after you have twenty-five reviews, you can access the YWS chatroom. If you have any questions/concerns, PM me.

Blue names- Greeters.

Purple names- Instructors.

Light green names- Jr. Mods.

Dark green names- Mods.

Red names- Admins.

Bye!

-Rick.

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:44 pm
blacktiger3915 says...

Hi! I'm Brooke aka blacktiger3915. Nice meeting you. I hope you have a great time here like I have. See you around. Peace. 8)
Don't send sheep to kill a wolf.

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:10 am
SIC says...

super hello with alot of smiles
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
just wait for mr two colors to give your real gift. (of life j/k)

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:10 am
Ratter-chan says...

Wee! People replied! I feel so loved. ^-^ Anyway, to answer D's - I hope you don't mind me calling you that - questions; I like writing somewhat dark things, but I inevitably put funny things (Well, funny to me anyway, probably not to anyone else) in the middle of serious parts. I like reading all sorts of things, Horror, Comedy, Romance, Action/Adventure, Science Fiction, etc. etc. As long as it has a good, solid story and isn't too cheesy. As for the best book ever, I couldn't say. There are too many great books to choose from. I don't have a favorite author either (I guess I'm not good at decision making :oops:). OK, now to the hobbies; I play piano, read a great deal, attempt to identify wild edible plants, and last but not least, I draw. My main thing out of those is drawing. ... Sorry for rambling... again. See you! :D

Maybe what most people wanted wasn't immortality and fame, but the reassurance that their existence had meant something. No matter how long... or how brief. Maybe being eternal meant becoming a story worth telling.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality