Young Writers Society

HII

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:57 pm
matty555 says...

Hi guys.
I dont have much to say except... I LOVE WRITING :D
I love to write everywhere , wherever i may be ...at home.. camping... aeroplane.... holiday... anywhere :D

Hope to meet most of you guys here :)

Matty

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:00 pm
Night Mistress says...

Hi! :D

Welcome YWS!

So what type of writing do you do?

If you have any questions at all, just PM me.

I hope you enjoy it here.
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

Random avatar

Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:08 pm
matty555 says...

I like to write Action and Romance in the same thing if you get me.

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:10 pm
niteowl says...

Hi and welcome to YWS!! We love people who love writing here!!! Just so you know, we ask that everyone does at least two reviews before posting their own writing. There's other rules and important info in the "About" section, so check that out.

Now, HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S YOUR GIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :thud: :smt006 :smt007 :smt016 :smt026 :smt024 :smt031 :smt032 :smt050 :smt059 :smt060 :smt072 :smt069 :smt080 :pirate1: :smt077 :smt020 :smt029 :smt027 :smt055 :smt046 :smt043 :smt035 :smt048
Last edited by niteowl on Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

119 Reviews

Reviews: 119
Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:10 pm
SimonCowellLuver says...

Hey Matt what up? I love to write poetry and songs. So I write whenever an Idea pops into my head. So Welcome to Young Writer's Society you will be able to write as much as you want here. That is the point XD. Hope you have great times here writing and all.

See you around:mrgreen:

SimonCowellLuver (SCL) :D
3 facts: 1.You can't lick your elbow
2. you just tried it
3. I caught you cause i saw you

Random avatar

Reviews: 56
Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:12 pm
thunder_dude7 says...

Welecome to YWS! Be sure to check out the rules and FAQs, and feel free to PM me if you have any questions not answered there. Also, be sure to write two reviews before posting something of your own.

And that's my required shpeel. Now, I can be more personal.

Action and romance...you mean guys getting in barfights for the female bartender?

Haha!

Or are we talking more along the lines of...Van Heilsing or something like that?

Random avatar

Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:24 pm
matty555 says...

thunder_dude7 wrote:Welecome to YWS! Be sure to check out the rules and FAQs, and feel free to PM me if you have any questions not answered there. Also, be sure to write two reviews before posting something of your own.

And that's my required shpeel. Now, I can be more personal.

Action and romance...you mean guys getting in barfights for the female bartender?

Haha!

Or are we talking more along the lines of...Van Heilsing or something like that?

Well mine includes about a guy who has wings and saves a girl from death from some a gang and then they head back to his house and make love, poeple find out about them , wedding and during the wedding 15 troops from the gang storm it and capture miki and its up to me to save her. Thats all im saying now :) Im planning on writing much more chapters.

Sorry about that rule of reviewing 2 then posting my own story i kinda posted my own story , anyway il go review. :D

181 Reviews

Reviews: 181
Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:42 pm
Gahks says...

Hey Matty from drizzly England!

Welcome to YWS! I'm Gahks (that's pronounced 'garks'); glad to meet you here!

So I see you write action and romance? I'm more into crime fiction, but I really enjoy writing poetry - such an expressive form. Your plotline looks really cool though; do drop me a PM when you release some stuff on the site.

Have you got any hobbies or interests? Me, I enjoy cycling, badminton, languages and public speaking.

Do adhere to the "two reviews per submission" rule: it keeps everything nice and fair which is how we like it here!

Feel free to PM me if anything's on your mind.

See you around and look forward to seeing some of your work!

Best wishes,

Gahks

:D
"Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself." William Faulkner.

Do you do poetry? Check out Poetry Inspiration over in Groups!

203 Reviews

Reviews: 203
Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:07 pm
October Girl says...

You will absolutely meet some new and fantastic ppl here. ***sorry chat speak not allowed ^_^ forgot sorry*** Anyways have fun on the site and look forward to meeting you.

-Max
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:11 pm
SIC says...

Be good and stay out of trouble.
Treat this forum like your momma's house and don't go tinkling in the tea pots.

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:35 am
Demeter says...

Hey there!

Welcome to YWS! My name is Demeter (well not really, haha), D, Dem or Meter. If that's weird enough... :)

If you have any questions or get lost in the big YWS maze, just PM me and I'll try to help the best I can!

See you around! And enjoy the site!

Best wishes,
Demeter xx
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:08 am
casey_kent says...

Hey there!!

Welcome to YWS(Young Writers Society)!!

Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy!

Please don't forget to read the FAQs and the rules first before anything else! Also, before you post some of your works, please make 2 reviews first.

Feel free to PM(private message) me if you have any questions/concerns about the site!

Enjoy and have an AWESOME time!

See ya around!

~Casey the AWESOME
Christianity is not a religion, it's a relationship.

I may not be perfect but Jesus thinks I'm to die for.

"Let's destroy these little darlings..."- W.Beckett

189 Reviews

Reviews: 189
Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:40 pm
[deleted1] says...

Hello, Matty555! Welcome to YWS! I'm Rick. For ever two reviews you have, you can post one of your own work. Also, after you have twenty-five reviews, you can access the YWS chatroom. If you have any questions/concerns, PM me.

Blue names- Greeters.

Purple names- Instructors.

Light green names- Jr. Mods.

Dark green names- Mods.

Red names- Admins.

Bye!

-Rick.

But answer me this: how can a story end happily if there is no love?
— Kate DiCamillo, The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane