z

Young Writers Society

Hi, my name is Mankee

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:41 am
Mankee84 says...

Hey there, my name is mankee but you guys can call me Sam (or Samantha, whichever.) This website looks great and I am looking forward to sharing my stories on it!

A little about myself:

I am 13 years old, and I enjoy writing immensely. I also love drawing, animals, and volunteering at my local library.

My favorite books/series: :smt038

Twilight. The. Best. Books. Ever.

My favorite author: :smt024

Stephenie Meyer.

My favorite movie: :smt072

Probably Van Helsing, or Jumper.

My favorite singer: :smt034

Michelle Branch

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So enough about me. I can't wait to get started reading all of these awesome stories by all of you talented authors!

Sincerely,

Sam

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:48 am
niteowl says...

Wow. If welcome posts were graded (which they're not, thankfully), you'd get an
A for creative use of smilies.

Just a few rules and such you should keep in mind: We ask that all members review at least two works before posting their own. Also, chat speak is higly frowned upon. For other important rules and info, check out the "About" section.

You might want to check out our Twilight usergroup "Alice Cullen Knows Your Next Move".

Okay, that said, HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S YOUR GIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :thud: :smt006 :smt035 :smt036 :smt026 :smt016 :smt024 :smt029 :smt027 :smt034 :smt031 :smt020 :smt032 :smt069 :smt038 :smt034 :smt116 :smt084 :smt044
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:33 am
casey_kent says...

Hey there Sam!!

Welcome to YWS(Young Writers Society)!!

Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy!

Please don't forget to read the FAQs and the rules first before anything else! Also, before you post some of your works, please make 2 reviews first.

Feel free to PM(private message) me if you have any questions/concerns about the site!

Enjoy and have an AWESOME time!

See ya around!

~Casey the AWESOME
Christianity is not a religion, it's a relationship.

I may not be perfect but Jesus thinks I'm to die for.

"Let's destroy these little darlings..."- W.Beckett

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:49 am
Demeter says...

Welcome, Sam!

One of my good friends is called Samantha/Sam, too! Yay! :) I'm Demeter, D, Dem, or Meter, for some reason. Choose whichever you like!

Do you have any particular favourite writing genre? Or do you just enjoy writing everything? Do you have any hobbies apart from writing and reading? Just a few questions... ;)

I hope you'll find this site extremely great, because that's what it is! Drop me a PM if there's anything concerning you, ever. I'll see you around!

Demeter xx
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

268 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 268
Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:35 pm
Adnamarine says...

Hiya Sam! Welcome to YWS! I'm Adna, nice to meet you:)

So what kinds of things do you like to write? I can't wait to see what you post here, although make sure that you do two reviews before you post your own stuff. Also, we want you to keep your reviews versus your works-posted at a 2:1 ratio.
If you're looking for more info about the rules and such, check out the FAQ, which is here in the Welcome forum.

Anyway, if you ever have any questions about anything, Or if you want a review(!) you can just PM me and I'll do what I can:)

See you around!

*adna*
"Half the time the poem writes me." ~Meshugenah

410 Reviews

Reviews: 410
Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:52 pm
Alainna says...

Heya Sam and welcome to YWS!!

If you need anything then feel free to pm me and I'll be more than happy to help you out. Check out the FAQ's and Guide to YWS (in this forum) if you haven't already.

So, what do you write?

Ah, you'll find lots of Twilight fans on here!

All the best,
Alainna
xxx
Sanity is for the unimaginative.

Got YWS?

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:56 pm
Mankee84 says...

Wow talk about a welcoming party! :D I feel welcomed.

I mostly like to write fiction books, but writing non-fiction is fun if it is something interesting. :wink: More specifically, I like to write realistic fiction and science fiction.

I can't wait to start exploring the site!

~Sam

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground.
— The Bee Movie