z

Young Writers Society

Hey

Random avatar

Reviews: 4
Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:36 am
BlackMirror says...

Hey, how's it going. I just wanted to say hello to everybody.

137 Reviews

Reviews: 137
Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:49 am
Bittersweet says...

Hullo BlackMirror! Welcome to YWS. You're going to have LOADS of fun here. It's quite addicting, actually. Hee hee. I fairly newish here too, but you learn super fast. Anywhoo, PM me if you have any questions, add me as a friend, whatever. I'm very happy to help! :)

Holly
eviscerate your fragile frame
spill it out in ragged form
a thousand different versions of yourself.

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:01 am
casey_kent says...

Hey there!!

Welcome to YWS(Young Writers Society)!!

Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy!

Please don't forget to read the FAQs and the rules first before anything else! Also, before you post some of your works, please make 2 reviews first.

Feel free to PM(private message) me if you have any questions/concerns about the site!

Enjoy and have an AWESOME time!

See ya around!

~Casey the AWESOME
Christianity is not a religion, it's a relationship.

I may not be perfect but Jesus thinks I'm to die for.

"Let's destroy these little darlings..."- W.Beckett

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:09 am
Demeter says...

Hi and welcome!

It's going very well, thanks for asking. You? :)

You have beautiful username, by the way. I'm Demeter (obviously), or sometimes just D, Dem, Meter or Metre for the British, haha :D Here you can see people with coloured names. That means that they are Greeters, Instructors, Moderators, Junior Moderators etc. For example, me and casey_kent (above) are Greeters, and we have blue names. You'll find the meanings at least on the bottom of the YWS Forum Index. Ask someone if you don't.

So, I hope you have wonderful time here on YWS and PM me if you have anything – I mean anything – to ask!

See you around,
Demeter xx
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:31 am
Emerson says...

Hullo!

Welcome to the Young Writers Society! I'm sure everyone else covered anything I might have, so I'll just say that if you do have any questions about the site or find yourself particularly lost, go ahead and ask me! Or anyone else in green. We don't bite. Too hard, and rarely.

You haven't told us anything about yourself! I would suppose you like to write otherwise I'm not sure what you're here for. What's your favorite kind of writing?
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

317 Reviews

Reviews: 317
Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:06 pm
mizz-iceberg says...

Hello there BlackMirror! :smt006

Welcome to YWS!!!!! :elephant: :smt026

I'm Mizz Iceberg, but you can call me whatever you please. And I'm here if you ever need any help.
I'm looking forward to reading your work and seeing you around this site.

A few rules that you should probably get familiar with right away:
All stories and poems must be rated accordingly. If they have vulgar language, please rate them as 'R.'

Keep all comments clean! For stories and poems, one may use vulgar language, but this is not the case with comments. All inappropriate comments will be edited.

Members are asked to withhold on submitting work until they post two reviews. After one has done, a member can submit as much work as he/she may like, although it is requested that one keeps the ratio of reviews to work to at least 2 to 1.

This is a writers forum, and thus "netspeak" or "1337" is simply not allowed.

Be sure to check out the Guides and FAQs if you ever have trouble navigating. This site can seem confusing at first.

I'm sure you'll have have lots of fun here and also be able to improve your writing and help other improve theirs.

Last but not least, feel free to PM me if you ever have any questions or concerns.

Toodles for now!
I'm a godmother, that's a great thing to be, a godmother. She calls me god for short, that's cute, I taught her that.
--Ellen DeGeneres

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:14 pm
niteowl says...

Hi and welcome to YWS!!! My name is niteowl and this is the part where I usually give the rules spiel but you've gotten that so...remember the most important rule: Have fun! My science teacher always said that. He was cool.

Now this is the part where I'd usually give you your gift. However, I'm on my BlackBerry right now and smilies on cell phones aren't really feasible so...here's Charlie with a magic trick!!!

PICK A CARD. ANY CARD...OK NOW PUT IT IN THE DECK...OK, now I predict that this is not your card!!! Is this your card? No? Fantastic!!!!!

Sorry about his lame magic. I will give you a gift later, promise.

EDIT: HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S YOUR GIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :thud: :smt006 :smt035 :smt036 :smt026 :smt016 :smt024 :smt029 :smt027 :smt034 :smt031 :smt020 :smt032 :smt069 :smt038 :smt034 :smt116 :smt084 :smt044
Last edited by niteowl on Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

410 Reviews

Reviews: 410
Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:27 pm
Alainna says...

Heya and welcome to YWS!! *hands out cookies*

If you do ever need anything then feel free to send a pm flying my way - I'm happy to help.

Best of luck with your writing and I hope you like it here.

See you,
Alainna
xx
Sanity is for the unimaginative.

Got YWS?

Your presence can give happiness. I hope you remember that.
— Jin, BTS