z

Young Writers Society

Me--the wierd girl

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:50 am
alwaysawriter says...

Hi. I'm Kat and I'm 14. I have only written two parts of a story but that's only because inspiration hasn't hit me in a while. I have a lot of friends but only five good ones, who are my best friends, my old best friend and my pen-pal. Only one of them actually goes to my school. So, basically, as you can see, I'm a loser. I was called that yesterday, actually, after I wouldn't let someone read part of my story; she called me it right behind my back (well, technically, I was in front of her but you get my point). The people at my school annoy me anyway but I should (hopefully) be going to high school next year and get away from some of them. I'm much more friendly online; I'm shy, awkward and withdrawn in real life but that's fine by me. In real life, I get along better with adults, younger kids and animals better than kids my own age or older but online, I'm fine with anybody. Probably because they can't judge me like how you can in person. I've been told I'm uptight and mature for my age; uptight by some of my friends (One girl said that she'd never seen me laugh until a few months ago, even though we've been in the same classes since last year.) and mature by adults who love the fact that I love to read and write. Or, in one case, because I was the only one who wasn't acting stupid. I would have been acting stupid but the other teens I was with made no attempt to befriend me (they were barely nice to me) so I was just sitting by myself, staring into space. We were waiting for the lady who called us there to show up. When she did, she walked toward me and introduced herself. I shook her hand, said it was nice to meet her and everything. When the chaperones saw and came over, I sat back down. I helped supply the girls next to me with acorns for the battle against the boys across the path. I couldn't stand the girls but I didn't like the guys much either and I was extremely bored. I never threw any acorns. I'm extremely cautious and hate getting in trouble, unless by my parents. I pointed out to my parents that if I wasn't so disorganized, I'd be a complete control freak, which they agreed. That's all I can think of. PM me if you need help on anything.
Meshugenah says to (18:12:36):
Kat's my new favorite. other than Sachi.

WWJD: What Would Jabber Do?

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:56 pm
booklover says...

Hey, Kat! Check your PM! You aren't a loser!

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:31 pm
Clo says...

Hey!

Everybody in junior high and high school is a LOSER. Except us writers, of course. :wink: We're respectable, savvy people.
How am I not myself?

Reviews: 3
Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:38 pm
germangrlzrule says...

your not a loser your just shy. I was like that before. I wouldn't talk to anyone, and I hated them, but when I got to know them, they are actually very nice. Try talking to people. Take oppotunities to get to know people, I find the best way to start a conversation is to notice someone alone and ask what's up? or simply get to know your friend's friends. Allot of my friends I met through my old friends. I also love new school years and would rather get assigned seats most of the time rather than pick your own seats, because I love to get to know people and if you sit with someone you don't know it's a great way to get to know them example: in my spanish class there is this hot hot hot guy and o my gosh hes gorgeous and he sat down next to me and I was like hi and bla bla and we started tlking and now I like him. But hes smart and hot and hot and nice and hot.... oh and he knows spanish so hes totally gonna help me out this year.. hes great and hot. =) what was I tlking about again?
CHECK OUT MY BLOG!!!!!!!!!
& friend request me

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:09 pm
Runelord says...

There is no such thing as a loser or such a thing as weird we are all minorities seeing as no one can do a better job at being you than you can (after all it's what you were made for). And seeing as we are all different in some way... you get the idea. I think you will have a better time in high school 'cos that's when everyone stars becoming more of an indivijualist :). Thats it from me
Speling mestackes ink.

Flowing scribble

Guns don't kill people, people kill people... And monkeys do (if they have a gun)- Eddie Izzard

Reviews: 3
Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:07 pm
germangrlzrule says...

oh by the way I don't like that kid in my spanish class I talked about earlier. I started to like him then all the sudden these three girls all become obsessed with him.. ugh they only wanted him because I did, anyway he thinks hes just the coolest thing in the universe and he gets on my nerves now so I changed seats and sat with my almost friend.. by that I mean i talk to her but we don't hangout or anything. but i had way more fun at that table because there was this boy that looked just like the little boy from zoey 101 and i had to practacly choke myself from not saying awwwwwww. haha. anyway, but yeah your not a loser. a loser is someone who only cars about themselves and doesnt consider anyone elses feelings, even if they have tons of "friends" no one really likes them for who they are, thats MY opinion.... anyway so where am I going to find another hot guy to look at.........
CHECK OUT MY BLOG!!!!!!!!!
& friend request me

If a story is in you, it has to come out.
— William Faulkner